The day it began

Cries rang through the forest....
Blood scattered across the ground....
A child barely knowing of the world cries for comfort. Not knowing that the ones who gave him comfort were gone. Lost in the dark without knowing anything all hope isn't lost. A couple of orcs tread through the forest returning from a hunt. An older male and female orc couple together with their fresh meat that they caught. The female orc known as Ushat heard small noises, stopping her lover Olaugh they both quiet themselves to them search for the noise. As they continue to follow the sound they come upon a small blanketed child no older then 1 yrs old. The couple shocked and protective they both pick the child up and search for any clues but soon find a name on its blanket saying the name "Lucius".
"This poor child, where could your parents be?" Ushat distraught about the lost child then is nudged by her lover. "I think I just found them.." Olaugh says
Ushat looks up to find two corpses near the bushes bloodied and wounded badly as if they were tossed and beaten like rag dolls. They both look terrified but are then brought back by the child's cries. Ushat already feeling a motherly instinct to the child she finds herself afraid of her mates choice to deal with the child. "Olaugh...I know this is sudden but we can't-" "He is our pup." Olaugh cuts off his mates question. Surprised to his answer and shocked as they already have a young 4 yr old pup named Kroth. "R-Really I thought-" "I know we already have a pup but seeing this one alone makes me think of his survival and helping a young boy be given a second chance at life." Olaugh said once again cutting his wife off. Ushat slowly smiling and tearing up at her husband's words she holds the child close while her and Olaugh hug their new member.
They both bury the boys parents and pray for their rest. After finishing up the three head towards the village with a new member of their tribe.

Kroth POV: Mama and Papa are returning he thought to himself as he was excited for their meal haul. They always were the strongest to him and always made the best meals. Imagine his surprise as he finds his parents holding a small blanketed lump. Confusion rang through the young pups head as he thought maybe it was another meal. Without thinking he runs towards his parents excited for their return. Awaking and getting the attention of the rest of the tribe as they all gathered, even the chief and his son came to meet their members return. "Olaugh, Ushat, you have returned HAHAHA" the boisterous chief said with a hearty laugh. "Hehe Yes Sir we brought a good haul but we have an important bit of news to shed." Olaugh said.
The village confused even their son as well, but their confusion continues as Olaugh kneels and raises the small blanketed child to everyone. Everyone shocked to see a human they find themselves confused. "Before you say anything please know that...this boy has lost his parents and his barely a year old and we were hoping that we could adopt this child if that is alright with you." Olaugh asks as he awaits his chiefs answer. The chief was stunned but grew angry but not in a bad way. "Alright...if it's alright...OF COURSE ITS ALRIGHT!?!" Everyone shocked and stunned by his answer. "Listen up this child is apart of our family, we have human mates here as well. So adopting this child means you don't need any permission. We treat and take care of each other no matter what." The chief announces and turns to the couple. "You two are good parents and I can tell this boy will be in good hands." The chief said as the couple smiled and the tribe cheered. Kroth surprised he walks up to his parents. "M-Mama...is he my new brother?" Kroth questioned. Ushat turned and got down on her knee to her son. "Yes he is, this is your brother Lucius." She said as Lucius still was still looking at everyone he gazes towards his new brother and reaches for his face to Keith's surprise he grins and jumps for joy for his new baby brother. The tribe cheered for the new installment to their growing village an older orc boy looks from afar as he shrugs and walks off. In hopes that the pup won't be trouble in the future.

Oh Muhaul what destiny is gonna unfold for you, that destiny is your chosen mate.