Joking Around

We start in the Department of Mysteries with Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny.

"Keep your eyes open, they could be anywhere," Harry said

"You think we can stop them, Harry?" Ginny asked.

"I'm sure of it because we're together, unbreakable," Harry replied in a reassuring voice.

After walking in silence for a little while, they found nothing.

"Mate do you have any idea where to look?" asked Ron.

"It should be around here somewhere," replied Harry while looking around everywhere and listening out for noises.

"You keep saying that but we can't find anything," Hermione said.

"Ehhhh, Harry?" says Ginny pulling on Harry's sleeve to get his attention.

"What is it Ginny?" said Harry turning around to look at Ginny.

Ginny had a face of terror and pointed in the direction that they just came from. Harry looked at where she was pointing along with Hermione and Ron who were a bit further ahead.

"Ah hello, looks like the plan worked," said one of the masked figures.

He took his mask off to reveal Lucius Malfoy. The other figure stepped forward out of the shadows.

"Looks like it Lucius," the voice came from a woman that they recognised to be Bellatrix Lestrange. She was one of the Askaban escapees put in Azkaban for the torture of Alice and Frank Longbottom. "Longbottom not here?"

"Still at Hogwarts," replied Ron quite stiffly.

"Oh, petty, I'd love to see him again," said Bellatrix followed by a high pitched laugh.

Harry then moves in front of the others

"What do you want?" he says angrily.

"Same reason as you, the prophecy," replies Lucius coldly.

"Where is Sirius?" asks Harry his tone get angrier.

"Oh dear boy," Bellatrix smiled, "You still don't get it?"

A confused expression was stuck on Harry's face and as much as he tried it just wouldn't go away.

"He was never here, the Dark Lord made it up," Bellatrix said with triumph.

"You're all some evil maniacs!" exclaimed Ginny.

"I take that as a compliment, Weaslette," laughed Lucius.

"Don't you dare call her that," Harry said protectively.

Lucius then laughs.

"Oh yeah? What can you do? You can't do anything against us. You're just kids."

"Don't be so cocky," said Hermione confidently.

"Dobby could win from you, we can too," said Harry remembering what happened after he came out of the chamber.

"Really Lucius? The house-elf?" Bellatrix chuckled.

"Shut up Bella," spat Lucius.

"Sorry Lucius, but that's so stupid."

"Shut up!"

Just as Lucius said that he raised his wand and pointed it at Bellatrix.

"Threatening now, are we?" Bellatrix said raising her wand as well.

"I'm not scared of you."

"That'll be your last mistake."

"Try me."