4

Gundham's P.O.V (Just short P.O.V Nyehehehe)

"Did he accepts your invitation?"
I looked at the dark princess and nodded
"Well then,Make sure he'll fall in love to you then if that happens,Jeez you know what to do next right?"

"Yes,I do remember what will I do after that"

"But make sure,you will not fall in love to him, you're Just mine... You know that right?"
I nodded at her she gave me a hug from the back and separated
"Now then, Please be careful about our plan"

Kazuichi's P.O.V

"Maan,Thank you,really"

"Tch,It's nothing" I saw him blush but I didn't said to him I know he will be angry to me
"So I need to go home now" we walked in different direction.. I'm now walking alone now again
"*Sigh* I feel lonely again" I looked up in the sky,It's so beautiful..."Like miss Sonia"
I continued walking until I bumped into someone again making us fall
"G-Gundham!?"
We stared at each other "Just.. Move!" I shoved him and stood up "My apologies For bumping yo-"

"Are you following me?"

"Mhm?"

"Don't play dumb,I know your following me"

"My Territory is over there" He pointed the house... Not far from my house "Shall we walk together?For a moment?"
"Yeah Fine,I don't even mind" We walked awkwardly silent
"Oh this is my house,now Byee...Bitch"

"Mhm?I did not heard what you said in your last Sentence"

"I said Bye,Now Go"
I rolled my eyes on him and entered the house
"Is that your Boyfriend?"
I flinched and looked at my dad who is in the near window

"What the fuck dad!Don't do that again,and No,He's not my Boyfriend"

"Hahah,I'm sorry if I Scared you" Tatsuo Tapped my Shoulder "Oh by the way dad, erm- tomorrow.. I will go out again,*IF* it's alright to you"

"Yeah sure,I'll go to work tomorrow too so just be safe"

(The Tatsuo name is from C-CHAM-P And i give credits to him,just if you saw Tatsuo which means Kazuichi's Dad and Akumi Gundham's Mom,you know where I should give credits Kay?)

I walked upstairs and closed my door,I sat down to my bed and just stared the wall "Going out With Gundham tomorrow? What's wrong with that,I mean... He doesn't actually invite me to go out,even once,it's just Gundham and Sonia"
I removed my jumpsuit and covered my body with my warm blanket "ah,So warm"

Gundham's P.O.V

I walked inside my room and locked my door and punched the wall
(I know,I just want to give a badass personality Gundham here for now Nyehehe)
"Gundham?Is everything alright? I heard a loud bump"

"Ah,My apologies Angel,yes I am alright,you don't need to worry for me"

"That dark princess,Why did I Said Yes in the first place,I do not want to hurt his feelings.... But I'd I said No to her,I might Hurt her feelings"