An ordinary day in paradise

It was an ordinary day for Cube. He and Cyan were in the opened meadows of paradise. Cube thought it was peaceful out here. Cyan always enjoy spending time with cube. anytime, anywhere, it didn't matter. "It's beautiful out here! Don't you think, cube?" Cyan said gleefully. "It is beautiful out here. I used to be here with my friends when I was little..." Cube replied with a soft smile. "I can see why,This place is beautiful!" Cyan really like the meadows as much as Cube did. That's when they heard a familiar. "Hey Cube and Cyan!" Cube and Cyan both looked and saw a tall flower with a blue jacket. It was Lythorus, Cube's childhood friend. "O-Oh! Hello, Lythorus..." Cube said as Lythorus approached them. "Hi, Lythorus!" Cyan said excited. Cyan liked Lythorus a lot. When ever Cube had to be somewhere that Cyan couldn't go, he would always ask Lythorus to watch Cyan until he returned. "What are you guys doing?" He asked. "Cube and I came out here to admire the beautiful view out here!" Cyan answered with an adorable smile. Cube's smile slowly faded as he saw a shady cave in the distance. Curious, he got up and said to Lythorus, "um...Lythorus? Can you watch Cyan for me?...I have to go look at something..." "sure thing, Cube!" Lythorus responded. Cube then left Cyan and Lythorus and went to the shady cave. When he got there, he saw that the was lightly lit with blue glowing crystals. They emitted such soft light that was bright enough for Cube to see in the dark. As Cube set foot in the cave, he also noticed some blue flowers growing on the cave walls. Cube never saw anything like this his whole life. 'Woah...this cave is wonderful...' Cube said in his mind. As Cube was Admiring the cave, he heard a soft splash. Cube looked saw...pink water? How can a cave with blue crystals and flowers have pink water? Cube got closer to the pink water shaking a little. "H-Hello..?" Cube said intimidated. That's when a corrupted flower jumped out of the water, splashing some on Cube too. "Ahh!" Cube screamed when the corrupted water slammed him to the cave wall, infecting Cube in the process. The corrupted flower looked and saw Cube, but instead of attacking him like any other corrupted shape, she went up to him worried. "Oh my goodness I'm sorry! Are you ok?" The flower asked. Cube was confused on why the flower was apologizing to him. But he shook his head saying, "y-yes...I'm fine..." The flower helped Cube up off the ground. "I'm really sorry. I didn't know anyone else was here." The flower apologized again. "I-It's ok, but...why did you help me? You're corrupted..." Cube said to the flower. "Well, unlike them, I don't wanna hurt anyone...and if any pure shapes saw me, they'll think I have bad intentions of infecting them..." the flower replied before noticing the area where Cube got infected. "Oh...I'm so sorry I infected you..." Cube looked down and saw a pink star on his stomach. "O-Oh...don't worry about me...I'm ok..." Cube said. "Ok...see you later." The flower said before diving back in the water. 'Great...now I'm infected...how am I gonna tell this to Cyan and Lythorus...?' Cube thought to himself. 'Well, I better head back before Cyan starts worrying about me...' so Cube left the cave and back to the meadows where Cyan and Lythorus were. "Hey, Cube! Where were you?" Lythorus asked Cube. "W-Well, i was looking at...something..." Cube answered. "Mmm....ok..." Lythorus replied. "Well, I need to get going. See you around you two!" Lythorus said as he turned around and left. "Bye, Lythorus!" Cube and Cyan both yelled as they waved goodbye. "Come on, Cyan, let's go home...it's getting late..." Cube told Cyan. "Ok, Cube!" Cyan replied as he followed Cube back home.