chapter six

( Alexia POV ) i was hanging out in my room when i heard somthing hitting my window it sounded like a rock so i got up to see what was going on when i looked out i saw it was jason i giggled and said " you know that's stupid to throw rock's at a window right you could get hurt by a rock hitting your head" , he just said back "ok but it did get your attention though so i think it worked can i come in or do i need to find away to get up there". i just smiled and said " well if you want to get up here there's a latter that i use for sneaking out of the house". ( time skip jason's pov ) "sorry that i missed our date but i brought taco's to make up for it "i said holding up the box she just smiled and said "sure it's fine as long as max dose not walk in", and she smiled and slightly laughed at that. I just looked at her and said "what are you planing miss", with a smirk on my face she just looked at me and said "what he would want a taco" she said with a taco in her hand, "so what do have going on in your life jason " jason just looked at her and said "you know band practice, judo and the usual so nothing much". And I looked down and sighed, after that statement something crashed downstairs's so i got up with alexia to see what it was she grabbed a baseball bat and i grabbed a knife, " why do you have a baseball bat, I said to her and she just looked at me " what and you don't" she said shrugged then we, walked down the stair's when we got there i told alexia to stay close and keep her gaurd up we checked each room they where clear then i heard a scream and say it was alexia on the ground freaking out like she was being attacked but she looked ok. " Alexia are you ok " I went down next to her and grabbed her arm " I feel warm " she said and her hair started to glow a reddish hue and there was feathers growing in her hair " Alexia I need you to count from ten to one" I said grabbing in to my arms " ten - nine - eight- seven- six - five - four - three - two - one " Alexia said slowly and I carried her back, since there was nothing it was probably a cat. With that Alexia cuddled into me and she started to calm down And then fell asleep .