Chapter 4: Finding Another Home

"Larry!!" Anahi called out to her known "someone".

"What do you want?!" He called back, coming out from his game room, wearing a tie dye shirt and blue jeans.

"Can we use the extra house and rooms for my friends?!" She asked, looking at him.

"Sure, but what's the catch?" He asked, looking at me and got his keys.

"The catch is my father doesn't fire you from your job" She said, looking at him, and tried to grab the keys.

"Yeah, but I need a raise as in give me 20 dollars right now." He said, having his hand out.

Anahi reluctantly gave him 20 dollars and got the keys. "Oh and by the way, the rooms need to be clean!" He said as walking away.

"The rooms need to be clean." said Alex said, explaining to the heroes, "And I'm pretty sure the house needs to be clean."

"Yep got!" They all yelled in unison.

"Okay, Ninjago heroes go to room 1." Anahi said, looking at them and gave Sensei the key.

"Lego Movies heroes go to room 2." Hannah said, looking at them and gave them the keys.

"Clutch gang go to room 3." Lia said, looking at them and gave them the keys.

"Chima heroes go to the extra house outside." Angie said, said giving them the keys.

"Now to look normal," Amber said, looking at them, "Time to go to the mall."