❦ | 𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑖

note: it's been a while! i suck at keeping up at my updates especially nowadays because school is ending soon for me. i'm merely trying my best to be a good student too :) one part isn't exactly aligned with the original plot!!! just so y'all know. anyway, enjoy! (also, let's say i had the inspiration from inumaki toge ;>)
anime: boku no hero academia | my hero academia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 anyway, enjoy! (also, let's say i had the inspiration from inumaki toge ;>) anime: boku no hero academia | my hero academia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⊱ ─ {tw: disturbing scenes may be present} ─ ⊰

I groan and open my eyes slowly when I feel small hands slapping my face. Kaori smiles innocently at me and kisses my lips, jumping slightly on my chest. "Daddy, wakey!" I roll my eyes and close them to go back to sleep, but he slaps my cheeks again. "Daddy!"

"Okay, okay, I'll wake up." I carefully sit up, one hand on my son while the other rubs my eyes to wake myself up. He giggles innocently and hugs my neck, and I carry him with me as I get off the bed. "It's 6:30 AM..." I mumble as I catch a glimpse of the clock on the bedside table.

"Mommy cooking..." I nod my head, and he smiles and watches me make the bed. "Beakfash," he attempts to say.

"It's breakfast, Kaori," I correct, and he just giggles.

I hold him securely against my chest, and we head out to the dining room to eat where I can smell her cooking bacon and eggs from the kitchen. The same old breakfast? Why is it always the same old?

"Is there nothing else we can eat for breakfast?" I ask my wife.

"Good morning to you too, Love," she replies, smiling sweetly as she sets the table for us. Kaori pushes me to get off, so I carefully put him down. "Hello, Sweetheart."

"Mommy, Mommy, up!" Kaori raises his hands above his head, and (Y/n) carries him to put him on his high-chair.

"Aren't you too old for a high-chair?" I teasingly ask Kaori, and he pouts and signs me a peace sign. "Hmm?"

"I'm just Tchu, Daddy! Twuoo!" Oh, he was signing a 'two'. I just nod and take a seat at the table across him. "Mommy..." He turns to his mother with a pout, and she cheers him up with multiple kisses all over his face.

(Y/n) takes a seat next to Kaori and starts to feed him cereal, and I just stare at my bowl of rice, eggs, and the slices of bacon on the plate. I get up from my seat and take my bowl with me, putting the rice back in the cooker. I'm starting to lose my appetite every morning. Breakfast's always the same. I'm tired of it.

"Dad, we're going to the beach," (Y/n) says, and I just nod. "Is it okay if I can have the car today? Unless you have important appointments later."

"Do whatever the hell you want," I reply and return to the bedroom to sleep.

I tried falling back to sleep, but my hunger was killing me. I'm tired of eating bacon and eggs for breakfast, but that's all we have. Though I'd rather starve myself than eat those again, so instead, I went ahead and did the pending reports on the previous incidents with the villains.