[[🍑]]

NINE
the darkness of the light

NINE❝the darkness of the light❞

移りン  ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミNERAZZA AERON

移りン  ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
NERAZZA AERON. Effortlessly lifted Ashidos body. Asterin was on her way back. She was a reporter. A ruthless one. The unconscious body of the knight floated above ground like a leaf flowing in the wind. Metal armour clanking and shifting in the hard wind. Her deep blue eyes moved to the body. Sighing she smirked.

"Oh poor little knight" she took a heavy breath in. Shaking her head slightly. Mixed emotions migrated to her stomach, in her head to her heart. Treading along the dirt ground she thought of her past failures. Friends family. Love interests. It was something she dearly wanted to suppress. But couldn't. It was hard moving on.

She missed her emo friend. No they weren't fond of each other. More or less forced to put with one another. He too was sent on a similar - 'mission'. The plan was simply grab the missing Regina then leave. Not that hard right?. Oh and some in-betweens. Sounds similar. Doesn't it?. Just like Bakugou's plan - a plan that would soon crumble.

Asterin wasn't as light as you. She was dark. A beautiful dark. Her complexion opposed the sunlight in the day perfectly. Just like yours. But not as captivating. Her eyes a deep reddish sapphire. She too had vitiligo. Instead it was a cinnamon coloured skin that covered her in uneven blotches.

Soon her footsteps ceased when she reached a large golden gate. With smiler markings to her own tattoos. Bakugou was stupid enough to take. Dumb enough to mess with forces he had no control over. No idea of even.

"Her coronation is approaching. I would like to inform you anyone who has been seen hoarding the princess in any way shape or form will be sent to the Sharded Docks" Her eyes stayed on Bakugou during her speech. Rolling up her long flowing selves she began to talk of other holy things.

Katsuki knew this was his sign from Omen to leave. Before something else happened.

It was a sign from omen. A warning sign. Shifting her hand to the gate handle. Her fingertips barely touched it but the gate itself soon began to glow. The bars burning a golden yellow. It swung open.

Walking though the gate she smiled once more. This was far from over.

"This is gonna be fun" She laughed.