Intro🖖

Y/n: You know those really cool intro's? Yeah? Well I've always wanted to write one of those, one that demands the readers attention, an exciting one, one that takes a hold of the readers interest and refuses to let them go. That kind of an intro?

Yeah well I've got news for you, I'm too much of a lazy ass to write one 

So you'll just have to deal with this one 

Emily: Y/n, you. Are. The. Worst. 

Y/n: I'm the best, besides this is my intro Emily, take a hike!

Spock: Emily, Y/n. Childish fighting is pointless and unprofessional. It also insinuates that you are both irritated at each other- 

Y/n: Spock we're trying to have an argument here! Let us argue like children and be immature!

Spock: If  I allowed this to continue it would never end as I am aware how much you two enjoy arguing and/or disagreeing with each other on a regular basis and cannot seem to stop without aid. Therefore I insist that you both end this argument and go to your separate rooms to have, as you humans call it, 'quiet time'. 

Y/n: But that's so boring! What's wrong with arguments anyway? All relationships have to have at least small disagreements for it to work out in the end! 

Spock: ...

Y/n: HAH! I've got you there!

Spock: Miss Y/n, I'm sure it would greatly please all those reading if we stopped this pointless and immature argument and returned to the introduction.

Y/n: ...fine, only because I respect you to much to flatten your all your totally invalid points.

Spock: Which of my points were invalid?

Y/n: Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................START THE BOOK AUTHOR!! 

Me: You got it!

~And thus begin the adventure, that our main characters survived out of complete luck~

Y/n: Nice

Emily: Yeah, super cool

Me: Thanks it took a while to think up perfectly.

Spock: I agree that it was a most pleasing introduction

Me: You guys <3