Chapter II

The Jedi Temple, Coruscant.

Mace Windu approached Yoda and Vebb. "We're receiving a signal from the far regions of space." 

"Could it be Master Fisto?" Vebb exclaimed. "I don't know what it is yet, the message is barely getting through."

"Examine it, I must." Yoda walked off with Windu to decode the message.

Tatooine

"Who are you? Why are you helping me?" Kit asked the lady. "My name's Sara; and I'm helping you because it's the right thing to do." Kit smiled.

"We're near my town now. Do not look at anyone in the eye, we're not trying to start a brawl." 

Sara leaped off the Bantha and chained it up to a post. She tossed Kit a pail of water and signalled into the town, they walked together. Kit felt the warm sand on the bottom of his feet. Although it was scary not knowing how he'd get home, it was relaxing knowing he had no troubles here.

"There's a mechanic, get your ship fixed up." Sara tossed him some credits.

"Thank-you, how can i repay you?" 

"Theres no need." Sara grinned, walking away.

"Wait." Kit said, stopping Sara.

"How did you know my ship had crashed?" Kit exclaimed. Sara looked angry and began running off, Kit chased her.

Kit jumped onto a roof, and followed behind Sara from above. He leaped down onto a market below and bounced off landing infront of her. Sara had nowhere to go from here.

"Care to explain?-" before Kit could finish his sentence Sara ignited his lightsaber that she had previously stole when he wasn't looking. 

"I hear these weapons go for alot on the underground market." Sara laughed.

Kit force pulled the weapon back to him. "Shame that you don't have one then." Kit replied.

"Now tell me, how did you know that I had crashed?" 

"Im with the pirates. We call ourselves the Darah... I was sent by them to come and find you, and take whatever I could." Sara grinned.

"Why are you smiling?" Kit anxiously replied.

A twi'lek male wielding an electrostaff jumped down beside Sara, followed by two human guards.

"My name is Gunn'vida. I'm going to give you 5 seconds to hand over that lightsaber or you will experience a fate worse than death." Gunn'vida circled Fisto.

Kit Fisto suddenly ignited his lightsaber, pointing it at Gunn'vida. Sara and the guards pointed their blasters at him. Instinctively, Kit sliced the arm of Gunn'vida, and then jumped up into a splits position, kicking both of the guards in the face. Gunn'vida and the guards fell to the ground, Sara was weapon-less. 

"I'm going to see that mechanic you recommended." Kit smiled before running away.