Meeting Dan Meme and Kiki

"I came for my schedule my name is Mori"says Mori while trembling😖. "Here, now go wait to go to the auditorium" says office person.
While walking Mori sees some old friends.
"Yo Jordan Mario and Andre, wassap" says Mori with 😆excitement.
As the four talked they walked to the auditorium mostly about 🏀sports. after a couple minutes they started calling the areas they would be in.
"All of you who have H on your schedule follow Ms. Richards" said the assistant principal.
As we got to Area H I was nervous but I saw an old friend well actually he's my cousin.
"Dan! You in Area H also" say Mori with excitement. "Yea mhii boi how yhu been" says Dan in a happy way. "Things been good lil cuz" says Mori in a relaxed way.
The day went with ease, well I had a hard time finding the lunch room😅, well the next day came.

The next day came and so we went to math with our math teacher Mr. Simor. Every other boy was staring at a light skin girl in the class.

"Hey, Dan who y'all looking at" say Mori. "Tha sweet thing over deh, she pretty badd😫 I like she" says Dan with feeling.

We introduced ourselves to the class and that girl that Dan had like was Kiki and her friend right next to her was Meme. Every one adored Kiki as they said she was beautiful.

" Why are y'all going on like that 😒 y'all need water because you guys sound thirsty 💦💦💦" said Mori while laughing. "Mori let's go introduce ourselves" says Dan as he fixes his clothes. "Alright here we go" Mori said with a sigh.