Dan and the confused days

"How yo pretty ladies doin" says Dan while staring at Meme. "Good" says both Meme and Kiki.
After our conversation we sat down and waited for lunch, when lunch came Dan and I had a conversation.

"Dan I know you like Meme you keep watching her" says Mori. "How you know tha" says Dan loudly. "you kept staring at her" says Mori. "Buh keep tha deh on a low ya chk" Dan says quietly. "Ok lil cuz" says Mori calmly.
Meanwhile with Kiki and Meme

"Kiki I think Dan like you" say Meme. "Of course he does can't see how he approached me with that boy Oreo" says Kiki in a stuck up way. "His name is Mori, I think he is smart" say Meme in a nice way. Kiki says "Smart?! you must be in love with the coco😂🙌🍚he look like a wimp!" "Brruuuhhhhhhhh that was mean" say Meme. "So!!!" Screams Kiki.

"Mori looks like a total nerd, I don't think he is popular and he sounds so dumb" says random ghetto girl. "I know right he think he alla tha he look dumb and swears he knows it all he is just a nerd"says a hater. "Lollollol truuuu" says the random ghetto girls

Mori overhears all of their conversation and punches a wall hard and bruises his knuckles, which adds to his pain in his heart.

After the first three weeks things happened, Dan pushed a girl down in anger, Mori over hearing Kiki telling her cousin Ren that she like Dan but Meme likes him too.

"Hey Dan" Kiki yells,"come." "Yea wha goin on sweet ting." "Dan..."whispers Kiki. "Yea Kiki" says Dan calmly.
Kiki replies straight after "Will you go with me?" "*eyes open up along with mouth, yeaaa!"

"Hi Meme guess what!" Says Kiki with excitement. "What" says Meme with suspicion. "Yow Mori, guess wha" yells Dan. "Meme Dan and I does go" says Kiki "Kiki and I does go" says Dan. "Dan u must be really confused" says Mori.