❤️1💙

Evie can't believe Ben, the prince of Auradon, is still in a strong relationship with her best friend Mal, the daughter of the most wicked Maleficent.

Evie tries to convince herself that she is happy for them. Everyone thinks she is their biggest supporter, which she is, but deep down she think neither of them are completely happy.
She thinks Mal isn't happy with life in Auradon and takes Ben for granted. And she thinks Ben is way in over his head and doesn't know what he wants. And she might be a little jealous of Mal. Who wouldn't want to be with Ben. He is literally the prince.

But Evie keeps those thoughts deep down in the pits of her soul, never allowing them to enter the front of her mind. Besides, she has a really sweet boyfriend, Doug.

Mal is just trying her best to be the ideal princess. Even though Ben is amazing and she has made good friends at Auradon and Evie, Jay, and Carlos are content, she can't help but want to go back home to the Isle sometimes.

Her now mostly blond hair and new high fashion clothes just aren't her but it's worth it, right? Besides, Ben is her soulmate, so it will all work out in the end.

Ben is still busy with his princely duties and trying to keep Mal happy.
He is looking forward to the picnic Mal has planed for them with all his favorite foods and he has a surprise purple motor bike for her that he is even more excited to give her.
He loves spoiling her and treating her like a princess even though she has trouble excepting them at sometimes. Not to mention the glass art piece he is designing of them in his free time.

But he can't help but notice their relationship feels forced. Their every move is caught on camera. Like they are just actors in a show.