The meet up

It was the day..... the day that karl,sapnap,george and dream would meet up. The four of the boys decided to meet up far away from home, so they all decided to go to 'Hawaii.'
(( on group chat))
Karl- oh my god guys I'm sooo excited for this trip!
Sapnap- I don't care about that trip... I only care that your gonne be there~
Karl- sapnap shut up (laughing emoji)
Dream- ok guys we will meet up at the air port
George- ok see you all there!
Dream- cya
Sapnap- bye
Karl- byeeee

((At the air port))
Karl gets out of his car and find Sapnap at the parking slot.
Karl- SAPNAP!
Karl ran up to sapnap and hugged him

Sapnap- KARL!
Sapanap Hugged back and starts waking with Karl to the air port.
As the two men entered he air port, they sport dream sitting at a Starbucks place alone, waiting for George.
Karl- were is george?
Dream- he didn't arrive yet. I feel bad for him because  he has to get on the place twice. Like from uk right now to here and then from here to Hawaii.
Sapnap- that bad man...
Half an hour past and finally the United Kingdom plane landed.
All the passengers exit the plane apparat from george... he was no were to be seen...

Dream- wait were is george...
dream started to get really nervous because it's been 5 min since everybody came out.

Karl-dream are you sure that's the right plane?
While Karl and sapnap hugged dream, george ran up to them and slowly hugged them so that they didn't notice.

Dream- I- I thought he would come...

Karl- ye I- AH!
George covered Karla mouth with his hand because he didn't want dream turning around.
George sat next to dream and hugged him.

George- ye i thought George would LEAVE you out....
dream- yeah- WAIT.... GEORGE!!! OH MY GOD!
Dream and George hugged and stayed in that position for a really long time.
Sapnap- right lovely's it's time for our flight to.... HAWAII BABY!
The four guys grabbed their bags and went to the ticket area. It took them a while to get on the plane since sapnap got mad at the guy who thought sap had a fake ID... long story. After they delted with the 'mistakes' they finally entered the plane. Inside it looks so luxurious and rich!
Sapnap- Jesus Karl did mr beast buy this plane?

Karl- m-Maby

Dream- wow... IM TAKING THE COUCH!
Dream scooped george of the ground and ran onto the couch. While he was doing his run, they fell over and dream landed on top of George.
Dream- I...I'm soooo sorry.... *blushes*
George- I mean... I- I kinda like this position... *puts hand on dreams cheek*

Karl- SHIP! JESUS DREAM JUST KISS GEORGE ALREADY!

George- wait.. what am I doing... wait no let me go!
Dream- ok Jesus George I only accidentally fell on you...
George- just... get off idiot *laughs*

Sapnap- some good things come to an end... well Karl, wanna check the fridge for Maby some monsters or food?
Karl- YES
as sap and Karl went to get food and George and dream were playing minecraft on the luxurious privet plane, they all gathered together to plane spin the bottle.
Karl- right I will go first.
Karl span the bottle and it landed on.... a cactus  that sat on a desk nexto him....
Karl- do.. I have to do this?
Everybody nodded their heads as Karl pulled the good looking cactus and started to touch he shark ends of the spikes... eventually he went for a big harmful kiss (don't try this at home)
OUCH FVCK SAKE!! His lips were full in spikes as he pulled one by one out.

Sapnap- ok dream your turn
Spun the bottle and it landed on gogy.....
Dream- wait we ligit met in real life for an hour and we already should kiss?
George- just a quick kiss.
Dream leans over to gogy for a kiss and as their lips got closer, dream could see the shine in George's eyes. The shimmer he will never forget. The kiss went on for at least 15 seconds! After that, george pulled away, wiping the kiss on his lips.
Dream- *in his head* I want to do this again....