On the plane

It was now sapnaps turn to spin the bottle and thank god it landed on... wait.... IT LANDED ON KARL!
Sapanap- oh Karl~ come here for a second...

Karl- wassup?
Sapnap put his hands on Karl's cheeks and kissed him really aggressively, and KARL liked aggressive behaviour~

Sapnap- I think that's gonne be enough karl
Sap said as he bit his lip and let go on Karl's face. Karl just stood there, frozen and didn't know what to do.
George- MY TURN!
George span he bottle and it landed on Karl?!
George- wait am I meant to kiss Karl then?!
Dream got mad at the idea of George kissing Karl so he slowly spun the bottle to face dream.
Dream- uhh oh it was the wind! Look it pointed at me now! Hehe
George- ok I guess...
George kissed dream and it took them a while to get separated again. It looked like they enjoyed their slow, deep kiss. Sapanap got his iPhone X out and recorded all the kissing. He then sent it to me beast, bad, sleppy, tommy and the rest of the mcyt members.
Sap- right that's enough now.
Sapnap jumper onto dream and George and depressed their faces from each other when hitting him with his body.
George- sorry dream I got a bit to far...
Dream- george kissing is nothing compared to what actual couples do~
George laughed
(Me- now I will be doing povs of the boys one by one)

(Karl's pov)
I feel like george and dream would be a prefect match... Maby me and sap could be too. I wish I could tell Sapnap what I feel. I could make even a song about Sapnap if I wanted to. He is just so... special~
"Sap come here help me pick up this big box of monsters"
Sapnap came over and helped me pick the box up, however when he was picking them up I pretend to help him so I reached out for his hands and placed mine on his to 'help' him.
"Thanks Karl for the additional help" sapanap said as he did his omg adorable smile at me! Jesus Christ I could just kiss him already but I will wait for the special time.

(Normal story line)

The plane was now landing to Hawaii after 2 hour flight. Everybody said on the special search with seat belts and zipped them up. The plane landed really roughly so Karl started to jump around however Sapnap grabbed Karl's waist and held it down on the seats until it was done. Karl was red as a tomato but didn't say anything. The plane doors opened and the air port looked AMAZING!