🌧️

It was raining that day...

When I stopped on a bridge, staring at the raindrops slowly falling from the gloomy sky, the river and it's peaceful current.

The sound of the pitter-patter, the smell of the petrichor, ah how wonderful.

It was raining that day...

When I heard a cough beside me. Startled I took a glance, and revealed beside me was a pair of white lustrous orbs that stared at my soul. I've never seen such, ravishing eyes.

They were as still as the water, were shiny as  a new silverware. How they stared back at my heterochermic orbs was the moment I will never forget.

It wasn't raining that day...

When I saw him again, the guy with the stunningly silver eyes. I wanted to ask, I wanted to speak, but no words would come out. The overwhelming fear has took over me, until...

"Why do you always come here?"

He spoke.

Hearing his voice gave me a feeling of nostalgia, it was heart-warming. It was soothing. Even if it sounded a little rude, it was welcoming, how odd.

"Hey, are you deaf or what." He spoke again.

"Uh, water." He looked at me with a calm but confused look. It was my fault to begin with, I was nervous, I couldn't possibly think of what words to say with a complete stranger.

"Uh sorry, I was just nervous." I said, while he just stared and once again looked at the river, without saying another word.

The sun was setting that day...

When I saw him once again, leaning on the bridges rails, closing his eyes to feel to soft breeze. He looked, elegant, wonderful, he was like a fine piece of art, I couldn't help but stare.

"You have questions, spill." He spoke again with his calm voice, without opening his eyes.

I looked at him and looked around, to make sure he was answering a phone call, or was referring to someone else, but no one was there except me. He wasn't holding a phone either, so I decided to think of the question that first came to my mind.

"Did the view also captivate you?" I asked, and it was probably the most dumb question I ever made.

He opened his eyes and looked at me, scanning me from head to toe. "Rain, I came here to watch the rain."

He answered, which I wasn't expecting. It was too bizarre. I couldn't understand. I became curious.

"Then why are you here, today?" I asked, ah I think I sounded a little rude.

"Because the sunset has captivated me." He answered in a slightly annoyed tone. It was actually obvious, and I was stupid enough to ask it.

It felt so warm, when someone appreciates the little things in this world which makes it beautiful, but there's something about him, that makes me feel so, special.

The stars were shining that night...

When I saw him there again, holding a piece of flower in his hand. I happened to pass by, while taking an evening stroll.

"Why are you here?" He asked nonchantly while starring at me.

"I just happened to pass by." I replied, as I walked forward and stood beside him.

I looked at the flower and it happened to be one of my favorites.

"Where did you get that?" I asked referring to the flower he is dearly holding on to.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ⇝ 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗄𝗈𝗄𝗎 🎉