Ending

Tobio comes home from training camp with new friends. But he gets home and spend some time with his boyfriends and friends.

"So how was camp?" Kunimi asks when he saw Tobio walking to the gym.

"It was really good, I made some new friends," Tobio says with a smile

"I'm glad, did you have fun?" Kindaichi asks curiously.

"I did, but I missed you guys so much," Tobio says with a blush.

"We missed you a lot as well," Kunimi says.

Tobio smiles and they make random conversations as the make their way to the gym. When they walk into the gym, Tobio goes to the others and talk to their teammates and friends for a few minutes. But when they coaches came into the gym, they practice for Nationals.

~After Practice~

The lovely couple is walking home talking casually.

"Hey, no matter what happens at Nationals, I had fun playing with you guys," Tobio says.

"Same with us, this was a really good year, but I'm excited to see how far we go at Nationals," Oikawa says dreamily.

"But for now, let take one match at a time and I had a lot of fun this year, that is for sure," Iwaizumi says as he looks up at the sky.

They make it home and eat something before taking showers. Once they finish homework, they cuddle up in bed and goes to sleep with smile on their faces.