Chapter 7 Yes

I couldn't wait till morning, me eyes just wouldn't close with all the excitement going through my head. I couldn't wait to walk through the schools doors with my head held high and have Austin ask me out during first period right in front of Kimberly.

I finally dozed of for about three hours and realized it was already 6:00am, so I got me lazy butt out of bed and went to get ready.

Because I have curly hair, I have to spray it down with water and add hairspray on the tips, put in leave in conditioner, and put in Aragon oil to make it smell good. I decided to just leave my hair down because I needed a abundance of time to pick out my dress.

For my outfit I had to find the perfect dress. Something short, but not too short. I had no idea, so I decided to turn on the tv and put it on the modeling channel for some inspiration. I decided on a beautiful baby blue and crystal white gown that barely touched my knees. I also put on a necklace. It was made out of pearls that were as white as Antartica and shimmered in the sun light.

I totally skipped breakfast because if I didn't I would of been so tardy I would of missed first period. Which was not gonna happen. Also it was Mandy's turn to give Hailey and I a ride, so I couldn't take my own sweet time.

I heard a a sound that sounds vaguely familiar to me because every Wednesday I hear it, the sound of Mandy honking her noisy horn that can wake up a elephant that got knocked out with laughing gas. I rush out the house knowing if I didn't come soon she'd come in and get me her self.

*** We get to school fast because Mandy is a jerk on the road and speeds to school***

Hailey, Mandy, and I were all waiting for at my locker with our books in our arms. We usually wast time and talk about nothing. We just wait for the bell that officially starts the day.when I heard the sweet sound of the bell I slammed my locker door closed and took off.

I took my seat and no surprise what so ever Austin came over and we started to talk. Then the question came out will you go to prom with me, and I said yes witch was no surprise.