Prologue

In the power of human intervention, imagination, and even conviction. We are always surprised in what happened to ourselves, the moment when something we believed to be true no longer has any hold unto us. The beliefs of the past, now easily accept the wrongdoings of the present, showing how brittle and shallow our principles turned out to be. Of course, our dreams that seemed so possible that all we have to do is, naively thought do it. However, once we realized, why dreams are called dreams we can truly admire the people who rose above the multitude of shit, bad luck, people, and of course themselves. Slowly realizing that I was no longer the man I used to be or special, tis truly a blow. Now all the songs of great artists who has fallen can now be appreciated, no longer melodies of our childhood but therapy in our "mature" adult world.

I decided to write this story while it is still fresh and tender. Pain hurts but they tend to be forgotten or rather underestimated. So I decided to jot down the things that transpired kind of like a memoir or a journal. Since a kid like me would never have expected this to happen. An introvert to the core and frankly happy to be with himself. Where loneliness and being alone are two huge differences. Moreover, the things I did would be unimaginable but would be typical for others and daresay the majority. Some names are omitted and places are censored since I have paranoia tendencies even though I won't allow anyone to read this. I still fear that unauthorized eyes would read this and ultimately hate me, not afraid of the hatred mind you but the bridge that was burned that could have been used for one's personal advancement. Furthermore, like History the dates doesn't actually matter so I won't include them just think this happened in the time of the internet, smart phones, and electric cars. All that really matters, I believe, is the story and ultimately what you learned from it. From Prince Paris's quest for selfish love, Romeo and Juliet's tragedy, Generals rushing Russia without any regard for Motherland's harsh winter. I read these stories and hope that mistakes and the pain that comes with it could be avoided since as they say "History repeats itself". Anyways my story started to where it would end.