why me

Luke's Pov

Funny thing, I only asked her out so I can get in her pants. So I'm on my way to Calum's when I see Lia outside.

Lia's Pov

So I went to go talk to calum. And we got into a fight because we'll I asked

him why he left me at the hospital alone and then he was like " oh so I was supposed to leave my girlfriend for you. BTW you see the sun, the earth revalves it, not you........ I'm sorry Lia, I didn't mean it. " that's when I ran out but calum tried to stop me but stopped when I slammed the front door. I sat in front of my house crying. I see a care coming, thank god I had my penny bord next to me, I saw it was luke........

Luke's Pov

She got on her penny bord and left. I ran to the back of my car to get my penny bord and go after her. There's only one place she could be, the park.

I get there and I didn't see her, I know her so well, so I walk up to the slide and find her inside and the top. I sit next to her on the out side. I grab her and put her on my lap.

L- what's wrong?

L- I got into a fight with calum again.

Her phone rings but she leaves it alone. It rings again. Who is it?!?!

L- can u get that please?

I reach her back pocket sneaking a little hit. I answered it ....

L- hello.

?- is Lia there?

L- sorry but may I ask, who is this?

?- this is her aunt Maddison

L- ok hold on. Lia it's your aunt.

She takes the her phone.

Lia's Pov

L- hey aunt Maddison

M- are you ok?

L- I guess look I don't want to talk about my mom right now sorry I have to go.

M- ok I understand bye.