Chapter One

Y/n POV:
"Y/n? Y/n!! Wake up!" a familiar voice said, "Hm?" you opened your eyes, 'oh.. it's bf/n..' you thought, "What do you want?" You rolled your eyes, and said coldly.
"Y/n Watch your tone, do you want more scars?" He said Gesturing to your back and left arm full of scars.
You arched your back, looking at the scars you whispered, "no.."
He let out an 'evil' laugh and said, "come on, get ready for school.. Kei must not know anything is happening~" He said leaving your room, And closing the door behind him.
'...' you thought, 'Bastard' you got up from your bed, wondering why Kei even allowed him in..
"I guess he won Kei's trust" you said to yourself while walking to the toilet and taking a quick shower while brushing our teeth.
"Ahh! My dear baby, Y/n.." Bf/n sarcastically said while getting up from the chair. "Good morning 'Baby' and Kei"
Kei eyed you, "Good morning.."
"Why are you wearing a hoodie again?"
Bf/n cleared his throat, "It's just a little chilly" You sat down next to Bf/n, "what's for breakfast?" You said, trying to change the topic.
"Chocolate Pancakes." You smiled, but felt a pinch. You looked at Bf/n and he mouthed the words 'your too fat stop eating these food! Your gonna Grow fatter!!' You winced, "never mind.. I'm not hungry.."
Bf/n smiled, "I'm not hungry either, I'll walk her to school.." You were glad, as You both didn't go to the same school. He stood up an you followed, "See you later Kei" And Bf/n went to get his bag.
"He has to stop calling me 'Kei' Its Tsukishima to him.." Kei said, while washing a plate.
"m.." You said good bye and went to get your bag. On the way to school, Bf/n Grabbed your Hand, "Bitch What do you think you were doing? Hm? Tryna eat sweet things, acting like your not Fat enough."
"I-" u you tried talking back, "Shut up." He stepped you, "Disgusting Pig"
You felt tears rolling down your face, and you yelled back,
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I'M A DISGUSTING PIG?! YOUR THE ONE WHO ABUSES ME! YOU MF BASTARD THIS IS OUR FOURTH MONTH DATING AND YOU KEEP ABUSING ME!!"
He looked at you, "What did you say~"
Bf/n opened his bag. "I guess you forgot what happened the last time~"

・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Flashback
"Bf/n STOP! YOUR HURTING ME!" you cried, blood and. tears running down your face.
"hmm~ no" He said with a maniacal laugh.
'why is he doing this?' you thought, it was only about 4 weeks into you relationship with him did he show his true colours..
"Sweetie, why were you talking to
that boy? "
He took out a penknife, "heh looks like you'll learn your lesson soon.."
He started making cuts on your back saying how you were his and only his and if anyone tried taking you away he would kill them.. He was basically a Yandere..

Ay that's all for this chapter ヾ(^∀^)ノ
Tell me if it was
Good 👍/ Okay 👌/ Bad 👎

Ty for reading this first Chapter!
Hope you enjoyed