•Chapter 1•

I shoot my head up as the loud bell rings. My classmates scattering around the class trying desperately to leave.

I shake my head wanting to wake up. Once I'm finally no longer drowsy, I pick up my bag and books and walk to the door.

"Miss. McCallaster!" My math teacher yells as I'm about to step out the classroom.

I cringe knowing this is about my grades. This isn't one of my best subjects.

I turn around and sigh.

I walk over to Ms. Jarrett's desk and fix my bag that was hanging off my shoulder.

"You know I'm always expecting more from you" she started off, going through a bunch of papers on her desk.

I groan and throw my head back.

"I know" I say.

"If you know then explain this" she said slamming a recent test we had on her desk.

'D-' it said.

"I can actually explain that" I said as my eyes lit up but deep down in trying to find a lie to cover this up.

"Do tell" she said smirking.

"Uh-" I stuttered having to answer.

"Miss. McCallaster, do you want to go to a good University?" She said folding her hands together as her elbows rested on the desk.

"Yeah?" I said sounding like it was obvious. Which it was.

"Then you need to bring these grades up" she simply stated.

"Fine" I said taking the test and shoving it in my bag.

"Have a good day" she yelled and I slammed the door.

I walked down the hall way furious.

She acts like I don't know what I'm doing. I know what I'm doing and I'm not proud of it, it's just not one of my greatest subjects.

"Hey!" My best and only friend, Bella said bumping me and shoving me into the lockers.

She has really long curly brownish blonde hair. Big crustal blue eyes. Really fricken sassy and gets obsessed over boys to easily.

"Ow!" I said groaning.

"Oops sorry" she said giggling and helping me catch my balance again.

"Your always sorry" I said starting to giggle myself.

"So why weren't you out of class?" She asked me.

"Ms. Jarrett wanted to talk to me about my grades" I said sighing looking at the ground.

"You know, you should really study for tests. You wouldn't have any talks with her if you would just hit the books" she said.

"Psh, ain't nobody got time for that" I said laughing.

She laughed as well.

"So did you hear about the new History teacher yet?" She asked sounding overly excited.

"What? When did we get a new history teacher?" I asked. Clearly confused.

"Today. Mr. Chan moved schools" she said.

Mr. Chan was the only teacher who I actually had a connection with. Such a shame.

"What's our new teachers name?" I asked.

"I don't know yet. But don't you have History next period?" She said.

"True. I'll tell you when I get out of class" I said as we turned to go the the other hallway.

"I've heard that he's only 22 and he's really hot" she giddied.

"Bish calm down why you tellin me this" I asked.

"Because you is single like a pringle and u need to be sexed up" she said snapping her fingers.

"I'm 17 and he's 22. You really think he wants to get with this?" I asked pointing to my ugly self.

"Of course! I also heard that he's single and ready to fuck" she said nudging me.

"You said that completely wrong and curse your dirty mind" I said giggling.

"You know it bitch" she said before walking away as I approached my History call room.

The bell rang and I for sure new I wasn't gonna be late this time.

I opened the door and no teacher was in the classroom.

I shrugged and sat in the back seats.

A couple seconds later people start rolling in the classroom struggling to find a good seat.

Some next girls sat next to me and they were talking about the new teacher.

Bella made him so intriguing I just had to listen to the conversation.

"I heard that he likes to fuck his students" one girl said.

"I heard that he got divorced last month" another said.

The class room door suddenly slammed closed and a voice rang through my ears.

"Sorry I'm late class. I'm Mr. Dallas"