Thigh riding

Y/N POV

"Are you that desperate to get fucked?" Jungkook asked as he looked into my deep dark orbs.

I gulped.

"Well, if you're that desperate then fix your problem yourself." he said as he rested his back on the sofa and pointed at his thighs.

I looked at his thighs being unsure. Without any warning, he pulled me on his lap. He pulled my legs on the sofa. He took off my shorts and panties.

He spread my legs on both sides of his thigh and said in a dominant voice,

"Ride."

I slowly started moving myself back and forth. His thighs were all wet with all of my slick. It worked as a lubricant and made it easier to ride him.

His eyes wouldn't stop staring at me even for a second. I noticed the bulge forming in his pants.

I was new to thigh riding. So, it was a bit hard for me to ride him. And the friction down there made me even weaker.

"Already this tired? I didn't even touch you. Such a slut, who's desperate to just cum."

"Uhh!! It's hard! I can't do it." I said.

"Shut up and ride my thigh! This is the only way you get to cum."

I rode with as much power as I could. Because I needed to release. Jungkook grabbed my hips and move me back and forth.

I felt close. My panting got heavier. He knew I was at the edge by looking at my expression.

Soon I came and made a mess on him. I dropped on him having no power to even sit properly.

I was almost about to fall asleep.

"Do you think you're gonna sleep without fixing the problem in my pants?" he said.

He carried me to the bedroom. I was still hella tired and sleepy. He threw me on the bed. I looked at him with sleepy eyes.

"I'll get rid of your sleep."

He took off my remaining clothes and his own. Entering me without any warning. I screamed.

He didn't care and started thrusting at an inhuman speed.

"J-Jungkook, pl-please slow down... "

I somehow managed to say.

After a few minutes, we both reached our highs. He pulled out and dropped beside me.

"Y/N?" he said. He got no response.

He looked at my sleeping figure in his arms.

"I fucked you so hard that you fainted." he chuckled.

"Shut up! You're gonna have to carry me for the whole week. I can't feel my legs."

"You're awake? Fine, I'll carry you. I don't really mind that."