morning routine

I push him against the wall and smirk i lift his shirt and l eave a trial of butterfly kisses i go down and get on my knees.  He was good looking tall, tan, buff, not my type but a single night wouldnt hurt.  I undo his pants and pull them down along with his boxer, unimpressed by the size but itd do for now. I wrap my lips around it and i hear him moan, poor guy hasnt had any action in a while.

                                                                          ***

               The alarm goes of and i slowly wake up not wanting to getout  of bed. I press dismissed on my alarm and lay in bed thinking..... i think about is it even worth it to keep my job. My phone rings and i am interrupted from my thoughts i answer it and it just someone selling something.

"no thank you"

        I hang up and roll out of bed i wounder where the day is going to take me . I look for some music to get me in a good mood. I suddenly remember im getting a promotion and jump put of bed I yawn and undress hoping in the shower.I nearly fall not fully awake. I make sure to take a good shower and half an hour later im hoping out drying my self singing to kpop. Kpop is actually really good music sure i may not undestand a word they are saying but whatever I still like it. I wounder how it would be to be one of there girlfriends. It would be nice.

        I do whatever i need to do and walk out in my pair of flats not using my pair of heels thats to much of a hassel. My feet will get tire before the end of the day . i ended up wearing black and white. To lazy to look for something better and besides like mom sas "if you are good looking everything looks good on you" and i looked like a bombshell. I go kitchen and grab my breakfast walking out to meet my driver.

"good morning miss" 

I just smile at him plugging in my headphones and keep my purse next to me as i put the food on my lap and the driver closes the door. Without an other word he starts driving