Useless

Warning ⚠️:
Violence
Lots of blood

***

Silence.

Only the sound of footsteps hitting the snowy hill.

Kush! Kush! Kush!

Three similar footsteps.

Of course, all three of us of the same figure after all.

I like the silence. I didn't even realize I was smiling along the road. I'm glad the Original chose us for this mission.

"Ugh, damn! Why is it so cold here?" A certain person break the silence.

My face turned plain. I tilted my head to the grey elemental. Well, the silence would end in time anyway.

"Just bear with it, Solar," my other self replied.

"No! We've been walking for hours! Yet there's no sign of this gibberish stuffs. Ice, control the weather of something!" Solar ordered me in the end.

"I can't do that. I can only produce iced stuffs for now," I explained. I might be able to do that in time though. But for now I can't.

"Huh! Don't put your a limit to yourself. You should be able to do that in the third form. Come on!" The guy insisted.

"Uh," I hesitated, doesn't want to argue further.

"Stop it, Solar. Don't force him. You know how hard it is to transform to the third form," the thunder elemental stood up for me.

"What? I don't care. It's f**king freezing right now. And I don't want to hear that from you, Halichu!"

"Pffftt," that took me by surprise.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" That did it. "I don't want to hear that from you, you freakin light bulb!"

Yes, the argument continues. The three of us may be called the Cool Trio but when Halilintar and Solar clashed, they'll always be a arguing.

"Guys, we're in the middle of a mission," I reminded with uninterested eyes. Honestly, I'm already used to this.

Unfortunately, the two of them didn't hear me at all.

Being the lazy guy I am, I just sighed and walk to the nearest wall of ice to have a rest.

I watch the two quarrel, hugging my knee.

Not long after I saw something move towards the two. In panic, I stood up and tried to warn them.

Again, my words doesn't seem to reach my two other selves. I find it weird considering I was literally shouting.

Abruptly, I heard a deep laugh come from somewhere beside me. "Heheh, too bad kid. You can't reach them anymore,"

As soon as I found the source of the voice, I hopped out of the way and summon my ice bow. "Who's there?" I asked as I aimed the arrow towards the source.

Instead, the figure's smile widened. "Are you aiming those things at me? It's useless. Your attack won't work on me,"

Tap! Tap!

I fired the arrows otherwise at the tall eerie figure.

Like he said, my attacks just pass through him unharmed.

"I was waiting for you to get separated from the other two. Fighting all three of you are difficult. You guys are indeed strong. But not as individuals. Especially you, who possesses the advantage of the place,