11 | Endings? (short ep)

I have to end this. I can't keep hurting myself. What if Suho hyung finds out? I don't want to involve myself in this mess.

I have to get myself out of her messy world.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door opening. As I looked at the door, there stood Irene looking at me.

"I need to talk with you," I said.

"I don't want to talk," she said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"It wasn't a question," I said, seriously.

After she rolled her eyes at me again she sat next to me.

"Talk," she said with annoyance.

I sighed, "I don't want to do this anymore," I said, looking straight into her cold eyes.

"What exactly are you referring to?"

"This relationship between us. I want to end it"

"Why?" She asks with an even colder stare if that's possible.

"Because you're dating Suho hyung and I don't want to be involved in this mess"

She's quiet while looking into my soul.

"I don't want to," she said with an oddly calm tone.

"What? No-no, you can't just disagree with something I have already decided on"

"I don't care. This is useless, because you know you can't resist me" she stands up and walked towards me.

She sat on my lap, "you can't resist my body"

Her lips were dangerously close to mine, "you can't resist my kisses" she passionately kissed me.

"You wouldn't last a day and you would run straight to me" she was playing with my hair, slightly pulling them.

"Why wouldn't you last a day?" She stopped playing with my hair and looked into my eyes.

"Because you fell in love with me" she smirked.