chpater 1

Y/N rubbed her eyes groggily, dread washing over her as she looked over at her alarm clock. "im gonna be late!!" Y/N paniced, jumping out of bed. she looked through her closet quickly,  picking out a shirt that read 'i'd rather be sleeping', ripped skinny jeans and a pair of converse. "pretty much sums up my mood!" she said, with a sigh. Y/N looked down at her phone to see a notification. "Wilbur Soot tweeted: Hey guys, I'm moving to America for school. Streams might be on hold for a little." Y/N was sad that he wouldn't be making content for a while, but moved on and climbed onto the city bus. "Y/N. Your 10 minutes late." her professor tapped his pencil in frustration. "Ah! I'm so sorry..." she murmured, sitting down. "Now that everyone is here... we have a new student in this lecture. William? Come up here please."A boy with shaggy, short brown hair and a faded sweater on reluctantly walked up the front. He cleared his throat. "I prefer Wilbur, or Will." he mumbled. Y/N's jaw dropped. "You, know, he's pretty cute. you might have a chance with him." Her friend next to her whispered. "Me?!" Y/N exclaimed. "That's *WILBUR SOOT*, he's like, a famous streamer. don't you know him? I have no chance. what soever." she continued under her breath. Y/N was on her way to her next lecture when she bumped into a tall figure. "Ah- sorry- W-Wilbur?! I'm so sorry I-" He cut her off. "Normally I'd be pissed. But your alright. You're the girl who came in late earlier, right?" He gestured for her to walk with him "Yeah.. I'm such a BAKA.. sorry! You're Wilbur Soot, right?" He stopped in his tracks for a moment. "Yeah... I am." "Ah!! Senpai!! I'm a huge fan of your videos!" Y/N's face turned bright red, admitting her fandom. Wilbur looked away hiding his blush. "I- I have to go to another class now." He walked away swiftly. Y/N looked over to her classmate next to her in her next lecture. "Have you seen that new wilbur guy?" she whispered. "Yeah... I heard he got expel-" they were cut off by the teacher clearing her throat. "I want silence everybody!" Y/N was on her way to the anime club, when she noticed Wilbur again. "Ah! This campus really is small isn't it!!" she exclaimed. "Y/N..." Wilbur looked her in the eyes, blushing slightly. "Do you have a club?" "In my trunk back at the dorm, yes, do you need one for something, love?" Y/N was taken aback. First by the notion that he had a spare *CLUB* in his dorm, and secondly by his choice of words. "Love" echoed around her brain but another feeling aswell. Pain. Y/N's vision blurred, as she heard muffled yelling, and then nothing. Y/N regained consciousness in a clean, made bed. "Where.. am i.." she murmured. "Oh- This is my dorm!" Wilbur replied. "Two dudes tried to mug you and knocked you out, but they didn't see me. I've gone ahead and bandaged your wounds." He came around a corner, wiping off a knife nonchalantly. "is your- s-shirt off?" Y/N's face flushed red. "Oh. I suppose so. Anyways... a girl like you should really be more careful." Wilbur sat on the new dorm bed, stroking Y/N's cheek. "You *really* do need someone to protect you, don't you, senpai?" His voice became a low deep whisper. "Is that BLOOD on your cheek??!!" Y/N said in shoc. "I had to get rid of those guys didn't i?" he chuckled backing off a bit. "Dont worry about it. Would you like some tea?" he asked, continuing to wipe off his face. "You know... I should go." Y/N tucked her hair behind her ear. "Thanks for saving me. You really should check out the anime club sometime with me..."

"The fuck? are you some sort of fucking weeb?" Then he threw a knife and Y/N's head and she bled to death and died. He hid her body so well and nobody found her and he probably had sex with it or something idk 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢. / yandere wilbur soot 🎉