Chapter 1

Hinata stared at his room as his little sister (her name) came in his room very happy that he was awake. Hinata hid his baby crow stuffy under his blanket still holding it. His sister then walked up to him. "Hinata!! Your awake finalllyyyy!!" He laughs and gets up still hiding the stuffy. "Yes silly I am up" He says.

He has her go and gets ready for volleyball. He smiles as today he has volleyball and he loves volleyball. Today isnt any special day though. He has a summer training camp. He gets to see the other teams. He knows hes going to have to sneak his paci, stuffy and maybe a few other things he forgot about in but he doesnt mind that. He goes over to his training uniform getting it on and then goes outside and starts practicing with the volleyball as much as he can.

He then stops and eats breakfest as he loves food. He gets tons of pancakes on his face and he giggles as he had slipped a bit just not noticably. He then goes back to being not little and wipes the food off. He thinks to himself So glad no one saw that... that would of been bad... But eh im usually pretty messy just not this messy... good thing it didnt get on the training uniform. His mom went to go outside with his sister and thats why she wasn't there. He starts heading to the school on bike with his packed stuff and extra stuff he packed and he starts running there as he wanted to challange himself to run as he carries his things he will need as he is staying over night. He finally gets there and loads it onto the bus and sits on a seat and Kaguama (name spellws right?) sits next to him. The bus start moving and the team of Kurasono starts their journey!