I'm Okay.

TW- Sadness
Cheating
Depression
Anxiety
Alternating Personalities

At Yamaguchi's home, Him and Tsuki were cuddled together after a "long night", Tsuki was asleep and Yamaguchi was awake cuddled into his chest, crying, overthinking, as usual.

At this point in time, Tsukishima had a girlfriend, Yamaguchi always thought she was pretty, she was nice to everyone, and Tsuki seemed to be happy with her. "So why...is he here...with Me ?". Tadashi knew that Tsuki and his girlfriend had never gone all the way which would always leave Tsuki sexually frustrated, but...the cuddles...the kisses...the way they touched each other ?, was that normal fuck buddy things ? Tadashi thought to himself, sniffling and wiping his tears.

"it's alright. I'm happy." Yamaguchi repeated this to himself over and over, making himself believe his own lies, he smiled up at Tsuki.

"and you're happy...I love when you're happy."

Tadashi said this until he drifted off to sleep.

NEXT MORNING—

Tsuki woke up first, his shirt was damp, Yamaguchi wasn't a drooler so Tsuki knew instantly that Yamaguchi cried himself to sleep. He softly shook Yamaguchi.

"Yams ?, Are you okay ?, What happened ?" Yamaguchi woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Nothing ? Why do you ask ?" Tadashi said, genuinely confused.

"You were crying." He wiped Yamaguchi's tear stains.

"Oh!, that's nothing tsuki, don't worry." Tadashi smiled at him and Tsuki stayed silent for a while.

"..."
"Okay, Tadashi."

And Tadashi's smile was genuine, He meant what he said, He believed that he was okay. He believed there was nothing to worry about. He believed he was happy.