Prologue

PROLOGUE

        Prince Alexander Smith Stanford is busy looking all over the place at their veranda when his wife approached him. Hindi nya man lamang napansin ang presence ng asawa sa sobrang pag-aayos at pag-sigurado kung maayos na ang lahat bago magsimula ang party!

“Hon? Don’t worry everything would be alright. Don’t be so paranoid. This is our little Princess birthday, you should not stress yourself. Ang dami na kayang PSG na nakakalat kaya you don’t have to worry!”

        Xander look at his wife. Princess Alexandreia Falcon Stanford. Yeah! Their name is just so similar it’s like there are just destined to each other’s arm. Hindi nya mapigilan na yakapin ng mahigpit ang asawa. He just can’t relax right now. His wife and his daughter are his life.

You know why I am doing this Xandra, what if past happened again? I can’t lose you or our daughter again. I love the two of you with all my heart”

I know Xander, but have you forgotten. Sophia wants us to enjoy in her birthday party. Please, honey loosens up! Okay? Let’s go to her room, I think we should give her present first before grandpa and grandma! ”

        Natatawa na lang sya sa childish act ng asawa. Xandra knocks on their Princess door. They saw Lisa and their daughter. Xander was half-tongued when she saw his baby girl.

“Mom! Daddy! So, how’s my dress? Ate Lisa chose it for me. I really don’t know how to pick dress. I wish I’m just like you, so I would be like an Angel. Am I right Daddy?”

Xander just smiled at touch her daughter’s face.Baby, you don’t have to wear fancy dress or anything just to be like your mom. You’re beautiful in your own way just always be yourself. Daddy would be right here for you. Happy Birthday Princess, here, take this! It’s our birthday gift for you”

Thanks dad! Thanks Mom! Can I open it now?”

“Sure!”

        Sophia opened the gift of her parents. It is an infinity necklace with a diamond on it. She hugs them happily and the two of them went outside her room. Sophia looks at her Nanny.

Ate Lisa, look po oh they gave me my birthday wish gift. I told you Ate Lisa, Santa Claus do really exist not just in Christmas but also in birthdays. But, I will be happier if you could talk again. I miss your voice Ate Lisa…I’m sorry I can’t do anything”

        Suddenly all the lights shut down. All the visitors started to panic.  Mr. Stanford felt scared all of a sudden… not for himself but for his family. He holds his wife hand tightly. They made their way at the safe room. No one knows this room except for his two Princesses.

Xandra, stay here! I need to find Sophia!” She just nodded. Xander run as fast as he can and bring a binocular with him. He was at the last step of their stair when he saw a man carrying his daughter and Lisa. F*ck!

Stop there! Where do you think you’re going?  You fucking a**hole! Give her back to me! Give me back my princess!!”

        Bigla lamang itong tumawa! He was about to shoot the kidnapper when…

            He felt a sharp “thin” thing on his neck and everything’s went black.