What He Does When You Feel Sick♡

Fred:  I'm not going with you Arch to school, I'm not feeling so hot...you can go to work though babe,I'm sure it'll pass".  Archie nodded and drove away in the car Hiram gifted him, off to get Ronnie.
   "I'll take the day off. Vic can take over for the day..I mean he is my assistant." Fred took my hands in his and I shook my head.
  "No baby, it's ok I-", Fred shook his head.
  "No, it's ok, head upstairs,  I'll bring the stuff you like and we can watch your favorite show...how does that sound?"  I nodded my head and gave Fred a kiss on the cheek.
He did as he said , and we cuddled up and watched "On my block".♡

Tom:  I'm not feeling so good baby..I'm gonna stay home...is that okay?" I held his face in my hands. He nodded and he ran downstairs and grabbed some medicine for me.  I layed on his chest as we binged food and tv shows.♡

Hiram: Baby, I'm not feeling so well today, I'll be laying in bed if you need me,  okay?" He nodded to me and I went to lay down in the bed and started Stranger things over from season 1, when Hiram walked I'm with medicine for my stomach and head.
   "Here mi amor,  the best I could find," He passed the water and pills to me, i took them and grabbed his hand.
   He layed next to me and pulled me next to him, I turned and kissed him for around 1 minute.  We pulled away and by this time, it was on season 2. Hiram and I Laughed at the girls flirting with the new bad boy of the school (billy hargrove).
   "He reminds me of you baby." I giggled while looking up at Hiram.
   He nodded and he played with my hair as we watched the show the rest of the day.♡

Fp: mmm...I dont feel well babe, I'm gonna stay home today, sorry juggie, I know I promised to help with those Preppy vigalanties. " Jug laughed at my comment and Fp wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me.
  "Its alright, I'll ask betty, shes still trying to help Ronnie and Archie drag Hiram's ass to his doctor appointments...hermione isn't there anymore..and hermosa left.." I nodded my head and got really sad for Hiram.
  "Poor hiram, and I'm over here complaining about a damn stomach ache." I turned to Fp and kissed him.
  "Its okay...why dont you lay on the couch . I'll bring you things to do. You can help hiram and the kids when your better. " I nodded and sat on the couch as Jug put a blanket on me and kissed my head (it's a bestie thing, okay?) . I said bye to him as Fp sat down with me and turned on the Tv. I layed my head in his lap and drifted off to sleep.♡