Chapter 3

"Oh my god!!! I can't believe we're here!!" Jayme screamed as we made our way into the House of Blues. It had literally taken months of convincing my parents to let three 18 year old girls go to a MKTO concert alone in downtown Houston. After multiple nights of begging they finally agreed and now here we are.

"Jayme, look into my eyes." I said grabbing her shoulders and forcing her to look into my eyes. "Did you remeber to take your meds before we came? Like seriously I don't think I can make it through the concert with your crazy ADHAness."

"Haley James! I took them before we left. I will be on my best behavior." She promised as we made our way to the front. We were the first three in line and since it's standing room only we were gonna have the best spot.

"Too bad we didn't buy in time to get VIP. I really wanted a picture with them." McKenna said as tons of girls piled into the House of Blues. Since it took forever to convince my parents to let us go VIP tickets were sold out, which meant no picture with MKTO.

"Haley what are your thoughts?"

I was pulled back to reality by the sound of my agent's voice.

"I'm sorry. On what?" I asked. We had been in this meeting for a little over two hours and I zoned out after hour one when they were discussing numbers that meant absolutely nothing to me. Now going on almost two and a half hours my input is needed for God only knows what.

"For MKTO opening for you on tour." my agent, Jasmine said. MKTO opening for me, that has to be a joke. Not only has MKTO been in the business longer, but also I couldn't imagine spending six long months with Tony Oller on a tour bus.

"Um... Isn't that kinda moving them in the wrong direction? I mean they have already done the opening act thing, the playing in tiny venues and all that jazz. Haven't they done their time building their huge fan base?" I asked now fully paying attention.

"According to many polls teenage girls are more likely to be allowed to go to your concert over the guy's concerts. Social media has also shown that more girls between 13 and 18 are talking about you then about MKTO." Jasmine said straightening her papers. Look at you being a hot shot and doing you research.

"Come on beautiful. You know you want to spend some quality time with us." Tony said putting both his hands behind the back of his neck and leaning back in his chair. Malcolm just started laughing. Tony Oller you're ridiculous. I'm not gonna lie, Tony was attractive, like really attractive. Maybe if he wasn't so damn pushy this flirting could be two sided.

"Okay fine." I say looking at Jasmine. "On one condition. We have different buses. I'm a girl and I shouldn't have to share a smelly bus with those two." I say pointing to them.

"Deal."

I got up from my chair and look over at Tony rolling my eyes. "I didn't do this for you. So don't get too excited. We are on tour together and that's it. No funny business."

"Whatever you say Princess."