Hello world ☺️

Tuck X Reader

Tuck giving you a horse ride.

Your Tuck's next door neighbour and you a from Australia.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N Pov
Today was such a beautiful day , as I headed to the neighbours farm to see the horses.

As I went there I saw my neighbour Tuck singing to the horses with his guitar.

Great Song what's it about? I asked him as I walked over to the horses he was singing too.

When I asked that question he got all nervous

umm.... it's about a girl yeah, but I haven't finished it yet it's just the chorus as he smiled at me.

Well whoever it's for she she is one lucky gal as I smiled right back at him.

Yeah she is as he looks into my eyes.

...Awkward silence...

*Cough* So what's brings you here Y/N? He asked as moves towards me.

Just visiting the horses that's all. They are just such beautiful animals, sometime I wish I could ride on one I haven't ridden on a  horse in ages.

(A/N I rode one time with my girls brigade group a long time ago but that story is for another time🤭☺️)

Would you like to join me for a ride? he asked me.

Sure why not I smiled at his eyes and never noticed how gorgeous they are.

I'll get the gear ready, you mind holding my guitar while I get the stuff ready as he hands it to me.

Sure as I grab his guitar and watched him going inside the barn.

And out of nowhere a voice appeared.

You like him don't you?

I jumped as I turned around to see his little sister Chole.

Oh Chole didn't see you there, you gave me a fright.

Oh sorry, So do you like him? Because if you do I rather have you as his girlfriend because weren't that nice to me and my other siblings when Tuck's not around but with you do both nice when he is around and nice when he is not, so you have my permission to be his wife.

I was in shocked as she said those words.

Minutes later Tuck came with the stuff.

Oh Hey Chole you will tell Pop and her family that we will be out on the field thanks

"Sure" as she skips along to head inside the house.

"So what did Chole want?" He asked

Um she had given me permission..... I was so nervous to says this as I was still in shock on what Chole said to me.

Permission...

Um you know what I tell you another time.

O..K he looked at me weirdly.

Moments later Tuck already set up the saddle.

Care to open the gate for me he asked.

Sure as I opened the gate as I watched him bringing the horse out of the barn and closed the gates.

I watched him hop on the horse and put his helmet on he leaned a little to grab my hand to hop on his horse and passed on the helmet I was going to wear.

Thanks

No problem...

You might wanna hold my waist it's going to be one heck of a ride.

Ok
As he tap his leg on the horse and the horse ran as fast as a tiger could.

WOAH Tuck can you slow the horse  down a bit please.

Sure

Thanks

As we took a stroll down the field and going high up the hill and stopped for a bit.

Wow look at that view

As we can see our house from up here.

All of a sudden a song pop on my head it was a theme song of a tv show that I used to watch when I was younger.

What's in that little had of yours y/n ?

Just a theme song that pop in my head that's all.

Really care to sing me the song he asked me.

If you want I said

( The saddle club is a Canadian/Australian show that I used to watch a lot when I was younger)

Wow you have a great voice do you know that he told me with a smile.

Thanks

As we looked into each other's eyes and leaned in for a small tender kiss.

Wow we both said smiling into each other's eyes.

So Y/N I been meaning to ask you?

Yes Tuck

Would you like to be my girlfriend? Smiling at me waiting for an answer

Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend and leaning in for another small tender kiss.

The end.