•1•

Na Jaemin is a 18 year old kid that lives alone in a small apartment in Seoul. He was a very happy kid that loved to make new friends, loved to talk a lot, loved to hug people, loved to love people. But all that happiness faded away when his parents died due to a car crash that was sent to kill another person but they accidentally killed his parents. After that he had to live with his grandparents, which was a very toxic house. After his parents death and having to stand his grandparents, expecting him to be perfect and scolding him for just breathing, made him stopped trusting people. He became a whole different person. He became quiet, cold, doesn't like to laugh or smile and hates all type of skin ship. When he was 16 he managed to get a part time job and when he turned 17 he got an apartment in Seoul and started attending to School of Performing Arts Seoul (or SOPA).

Two years had passed since he first entered that school. He was in his last year. Everyday in school for him was the same. He didn't have friends so it was nothing fun for him. He was always a good student, had good grades, always did his homework and never got into problems. It was almost like he didn't exist. No one would notice him and no one dared to talk to him since he looks intimidating. He always sat at the back of the classroom and even though he had his airpods on he could hear everything that was going on around him. But, although no one would notice him, he always felt someone staring at him. He felt like someone did noticed him, he just didn't know who it was. He graduated with amazing grades and he kept working in his part time job at a mini grocery store while he waited to be accepted in university.

-Today-

Jaemin woke up early and got ready to go to his first day of university. Even though he was tired as hell since he had a night shift yesterday, he managed to make himself some breakfast. After he ate he head out. The university wasn't far from his apartment so he went walking. Before stepping in, he took deep breath and kept walking. He was obviously lost but didn't ask no one for help so he was looking for his classroom for 20 minutes but then he found it. He entered the classroom and went to sit on a chair at the back of the class, when he passed the chair that was in front of his sit he got chills, he got a weird feeling. "what the hell??" He thought to himself. The boy ignored the feeling and just sat on his chair, sitting behind a blonde hair man. He only had four classes so the time passed fast, well for him it was and eternity but it all passed by quickly. As soon as his classes were done he grabbed his bag and went to his house to change and go to work.

He got to work with 0 energy and you could tell by his eye bags. His shift was all normal until this one customer came.

"is that all?" Jaemin asked since he was the cashier.

x: "Yeah that will be everything, Jaemin right?"

When the stranger said his name he immediately looked up. Since he never looked at no one he didn't know who it was. He thought it could be that the other male read his name tag, but then Jaemin saw that he forgot his name tag at home, So, how did this young boy knew Jaemin.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" Jaemin looked at him in the eyes trying to intimidate the other boy.

x: "No, I mean yes but you may not remember me. But I do know you"

"I think you're talking about another person. I don't talk to no one and I don't have friends or family so there is no possible way you know me."

x: "No, I know exactly who you are. I'm.."

xx: "Yo dude hurry up, we have to go" Someone called the stranger making him take all the payed items and left the store.

Jaemin was left confused, he didn't knew who he was. He finished his shift and went home still trying to remember who the hell was that boy. He ate dinner and showered. He layed in bed and while looking at the ceiling he thought "Is he the person that made me feel I was being watched?" "did I do something bad to him?" "was he the person that killed my parents?" All type of question was running in his mind. He just ignored them and went to sleep.