one-shot

I'm 24 years old and doing hella well for myself. I graduated from NYU with a medical degree. I'm a cardio surgeon and yes..I'm already making millions. But something that always bothers me is the fucking misogyny in this business. I've stopped wearing dresses to work, I'm sick of men looking at me like I'm an object. I'm also sick of people assuming I'm the receptionist and asking me to direct them to the cardio surgeon. I started wearing pantsuits. I originally didn't want to start wearing them because I assumed people would think I'm a lesbian...I am a lesbian, but I just don't want people to know as soon as they look at me you know? Anyways I
moved to Missouri two months ago and I live in quite a large house about 10 minutes away from the hospital. I live alone thank god, the whole damn house to myself. But it's a vibe. I get to drink wine at night and watch whatever I want. When I'm lonely, I can just pleasure myself...why do people need other people anyways? I feel like I'm better off alone, but every once in a while I'll see a really hot woman and ugh my heart drops to my coochie immediately. I normally go for the older women...someone with power. I've hooked up with some women before but never anything long lasting I guess. It's been a really long time though. Today is Thursday and I'm driving to work. It's 6 in the morning and I'm wearing my gray pantsuit with red heels and I feel very badass if I'm being completely honest. I have a lot of patients today just for routine checkups and to test their heart, etc...but I don't mind...I just keep the thought of a pay check in the back of my mind

-three hours into the work day-

I open room 43 to check in on a patient named Amy Dunne...her chart says her heart has been giving her problems most likely stemmed from stress and she was experiencing trouble breathing. I enter the check up room and she's patiently sitting the table...her eyes look sad, her legs are crossed and she's looking at her hands that are planted in her lap.
"Good morning miss Dunne, how are you feeling today? " I inquire while reading her chart
"Mentally...terribly, physically...also terrible" she replied with a nervous laugh.
"Well, miss Dunne..."
"Amy, you can call me amy" she interrupted
"Alright, Amy, tell me about what's happening physically" I calmly stated
"Dr y/n...how old are you" she asked randomly
all of a sudden her demeanor changed. She looked up and made eye contact with me and smiled slightly. She was gorgeous. She had pretty blue eyes and her face sculpture was gorgeous.
"Well Amy, I'm 24, but I assure you I'm fully qualified for this position and I know what I'm doing here." I replied with a serious tone
"Ah, I'm 32 and I have no doubt you know exactly what you're doing. You seem like you're in control." She smirked
I paused while starring at her for a second. Her timidness had disappeared and all that was left was an aggresivly forward middle aged woman with a perfect body and beautiful features.
"I've thrown you off, Dr. Y/l/n. I can tell". She calmly said.
"Ms Dunne, I have to be rather upfront with you here. You came in with a very different mood than the one you have right now. I'm worried you're trying to come on to me a little. I hate to jump to assumptions, but as an official doctor, I need to clear the air." I bluntly stated.
"Well Dr. y/l/n, you've figured me out. You are gay correct? I felt the tension when you walked in. While you were reading my chart, I observed your pantsuit and stance and I know a woman who's eaten pussy before when I see one." She said as she stared into my eyes. 
"I- uh...Ms Dunne.."
"Amy...you can stop with the professional act.." she interrupted.
"ok, Amy...I'm here to assess your health. I'm a cardio surgeon and as flattering as this experience has been, I need to remain in a position of professional authority." I said while trying to remain as official as possible. But I felt my palms began to sweat and found myself avoiding eye contact with her. It's been so long since I've had good sex...and this would be fun but I could get in so much trouble and this is what I've worked for my entire life. I do not need this on my record.
"oh, I'll let you assess me doctor...what's your first name anyways?" She quickly asked
"Y/n...my name is Y/n" I replied.
"y/n...I like it" amy whispered
Shit, why did I tell her that. Goddamn this is turning bad very quickly. I need to find an out and fast.
"Look Ms Dunne...amy...I'm going to gather your files and go get another Doctor to check in on you today." I said as I began to gather her charts and put them in my folders I carried.
I turned towards the door but she had beaten me there. Her back was leaning against the door. I saw her jeans and black button up t-shirt outfit complete with black heeled boots and swallowed harshly. She looked me dead in the eyes and switched the lock on the door.
"no no y/n...put down the folders" she giggled as she started to walk towards me.
I so badly did not want to give in, but god she looked so good. I gave up with fighting myself. I dropped the folders on the counter and unbuttoned my lab coat. I dropped it on the ground.
She trotted towards me and began to unbutton my blazer. She kissed me passionately swiping my lips asking for entrance. I parted my lips as she carressed the inside of my mouth with her tongue. She grabbed my breasts and began to massage them. I moaned into her mouth lightly to let her know I was enjoying it. I used my hands to unbutton her black shirt. She had on a red bra that I immediately unbuttoned. Her boobs were perfect... absolutely gorgeous. I gasped in our kiss and I felt her smile. She unbuttoned my bra and began to kiss my chest and breast. My back flew against the wall. We were both topless and moving together. All of a sudden she slid my pants down. Her mouth was busy on my left nipple but she was good at multitasking. She took my pants off and grabbed my ass while she began to kiss my mouth again. I then returned the favor and began to take her pants off. I licked her nipple and chest while I rubbed her ass and lower back lightly. She all of a sudden moved her mouth to my earlobe and bit it lightly before whispering "what happened to that assessment doctor? I thought you were the one in authority?"
As a true top that turned me the fuck on.
" Oh baby girl, I didn't know that's how this was going to go. You've come to the right doctor." I moaned. I grabbed her pussy firmly and felt her jerk.
"so damn wet already? I barely have to do anything else. unless you...beg me too." I whispered.
"please y/n...please doctor...play with me." She moaned.
I peeled her panties down while I had my fingers on her clit rubbing slowly.
"go bend over on the side of the check up bed. I need to make sure you're healthy." I demanded.
She walked over and bent over lightly and grabbed the two sides of the table. Her back was to me. I grabbed her hair with one hand and entered her pussy from the back with the other. I slid two fingers in and began to pump and pull her hair with the same speed. I moved slowly and deep. She was biting her lip and moaning quietly. She bounced a little on my fingers.
"please doctor, go faster" she begged.
"flip over and lay down." I demanded assertively as I took my fingers out. she did just as I said and bent her knees. Her pussy was directly facing me. I grabbed both her thighs and dug my face into her folds. I teased her with my tongue. She couldn't stand it and grabbed my head and began to rub her pussy against my face.
"y/n...I like it rough and hard" she moaned. I looked up and made eye contact with her before digging my tongue into her pussy. She arched her back and threw her head back as she moaned louder and louder. I could feel her beginning to close around my tongue so I took it out quickly.
"ahh no why did you stop? It felt so good. Please fuck me doctor." She whined
"That's not rough enough for you." I giggled.
I got on top of her on the table and laid in between her thighs. I put my hand around her throat and kissed her aggresivly. Then I inserted three fingers with my other hand and felt her melt under me. Her mouth opened around mine and she was moaning so loudly.
"shhh Amy! I cannot get caught." I whisper yelled.
She bit her lip and I watched her move up and down under me as I was fucking her so hard. All of a sudden her walls tightened all around my fingers and she climaxed all over my hand. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her chest tightly.
"fuck y/n! that was so good...god...ah...my pussy feels so good." She said breathlessly.
Then without warning she sat up and ripped my dripping panties off. She laid back down and slid under my pussy. She grabbed my hips and pulled them down to her mouth. She pushed her tongue up and down my pussy.
"shit Amy...fuck...it's been so long." I moaned.
She stuck her tongue in me and moaned. I bounced up and down as I grabbed her hair. She removed her tongue and told me to lay back. She got on top of me and dug two fingers into my pussy. I threw my head back and moaned out loudly. She pumped me quickly and rubbed my clit and g-spot.
"ahhh..Amy...ah...fuck me baby." I moaned.
my walls began to close around her hand and I climaxed all down her hand. She grabbed my hips and licked up all my cum. Then she kissed me and whispered "do you tast good?"
I couldn't think straight. That had felt so damn good. I needed that. We laid side by side for a moment breathing heavily.
"y/n...I have fallen for you quite quickly." Amy said
"And I've fallen for you and your pussy." I laughed.
"I guess I'll be a regular patient here from now on. I'm glad I faked that chest pain...I had a feeling this would work out well." Amy laughed
"well you wouldn't let me leave without fucking you anyways." I giggled.
"true true...but I like a working girl. So get ready and go help some more people. But don't fuck them to...just me. I'll be back next week." Amy whispered
"well, Amy, I do make house calls" I smirked.
"oh thank god. see you tomorrow night then." Amy smiled.