Ch. 1

"ALLYSA!" I slammed my locker shut to see my best friend, Sasha rush over to me. Expected.

"Hey, Sash! You won't believe what happened! Okay, so in eighth period, Mrs. Lee spilled tea all over our tests, so we-" I stopped. Sasha looked like she wanted to get a deer, tear out it's antlers, and stick it up my ass.

"ALLYSA, SHUT THE HELL UP! Save it for Jackson because HE IS COMING OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!" I turned around to see Jackson and his friend Michael walking in our direction.

Yeah, Sasha has a HUUUUGGGGEEEE crush on Jackson Collins. I mean who doesn't.

All the girls in Mid Eastern High School throw themselves at him. All the boys envy him and wish they could be him. They say he never heard the word 'no'. ( FULL HOUSE)

You couldn't blame them though. He is a total babe with his crystal, blue eyes, his pearly white teeth, his blonde tufts of hair that is exactly like Justin Bieber, and his muscles. I wouldn't be shocked if somebody wanted to take a picture with them. Plus, he's the captain of the football team.

My heart was racing. I was shaking like a dog. Hahahaha JK! Jackson is not my type. He's a player, but no girl obviously cares.

Sasha was pulling on my arm like I was some Tug of War game. Her face wore a crimson red. Awwwww.

"Sasha, sweetie, it'll be fine. Chilax. I want you to breathe," Sasha, being the good girl she was, followed my directions and breathed hot air out. .

Jackson was literally 4 feet away from us. I could feel Sasha'a heart rate excell.

Michael leaned on my locker and gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes. Flirt much.

"Hey, babe. I was having this party tomorrow and I was wondering if you and Sash wanted to come," Puh-leese!

"No thanks," I calmly replied, trying as hard as I could to push down the forming anger.

"C'mon, I know. You feel self conscious hanging out with a sexy beast like me! You feel ugly, I understand! Everybody does, but don't worry!"

I pulled up my leg and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine, as hard as I could. Since i am a swimmer, I KNOW how to kick REAL good. He cried put in pain. Looks like he won't having babies anytime soon!

Sasha was awkwardly watching Jackson while he was giving a little distance from his flirt of a friend. Good choice.

I sighed knowing that Sasha won't make a move. Michael is taken care of! That means it's time for the wingman to fly...

"Anyways, so what are you doing this afternoon?" Sasha was giving me the evil eye. I tried to give her the calm-the-hell-down-i'm-just-helping signal-i'm-not-stealing-your-crush signal,but she wouldn't listen. Jackson smiled. Michael looked jealous. Very, very jealous. Hehehehe

"Oh, I'm going to go run. Coach wants me to have more endurance," I nodded, like I actually cared.

"Hey, Sasha is on the track team, so she can help you and she has no plans, today either. What a coincidence?!" I said in my overly excited fake voice. Sasha suddenly gripped my hand like a rope.

"Sure, I mean she is an amazing runner. Didn't you win like the competition last year? You were amazing! Oh and the team uniforms were SEXAY!" Sasha's jaw dropped. I did too. That actually worked and Jackson is exactly like Michael. Oh god, I better not let Sasha have anything to drink when Jack is around.

I could feel other girl's glaring at me. Serves you right, bitches, make way for the rebel.

"Cool, Sasha give me your number. We can go to the bike trail and run. I'll text you the deats," I could actually feel Sasha smiling. She handed him her phone. Jack slightly brushed against her hand and Sasha was on fire, Jackson gave back her phone and MikeM and Jack were gone. Thank the lord!!

"OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKIN GOD!" Sasha started jumping up and down like a kangaroo.

"Thanks, Lis! I DON'T know what I would do without my B.F.F.L," I gave her a tight hug.

"Tell me bout it! You're very, very welcome! Now go home, and change! You got to 'help' Jackson, if you know what I mean!" She laughed. I smiled a toothy grin. Hers stoppped.

"Shit! I can't right now! I have to drive you home. I promised," I rolled my eyes.

"Go! I'll get a ride," I sulked. She gave me a frown, but left giving me one last hug.

I sighed, watching my only ride home leave. DAMNNNN, what in the name of Hutcherson do I do now. UHUH! *cue lightbulb ontop of head*I flipped out my phone. Mom and dad at work. I'm not socially popular and I'm NOT going to walk 4 miles home. Time to call my only hope.

I dialed Charlotte's number. She is always there for me, but thats what sisters are for.

"Hello?" Yes, mental victory dance.

"LOTTIE! Thank you, okay so I need a ride home. Sasha has a date. I was wondering if Georgia could pick me up," Georgia is my half sister. She's also my age and has a license.

I heard giggles in the background and then someone doing that annoying shhhh sound.

"I think I got a ride for ya! Ok, I gotta go, love ya and bye!" Charlotte hung up.

"Ok, ummmm bye?" I snapped my phone shut and took a seat on the grass. I have a feeling this will take a long, long time. I put my jacket on top of me as a blanket and my backpack as a pillow. Hey, mind as well make this time useful!

Clouds floated by, slowly. The sun shined bright. Everything was surprisingly peaceful. OMG, this ia getting to my head. I'm paranoid, who says this kind of crap?!

The last thing I remembered after my mental break down was my eyes feeling heavier as I fell into a dreamless sleep.

{ Hey, guys! Hoped you liked it! My other story was really bad, but I feel this one will be a home run! What do you think? Vote, comment, message, whatever! Thanks so much for reading :D } oh by the way I would like to thank my BFFLNDS, ppatel8000 and shahs4ever! They r amazayn, luv ya guys.. }

~* Veronica*~