Part 9 Krolia

Hey everyone, thank you for your patience. Here's the second update for today, have a good night y'all!~ (The art work in the image is not mine)

We sat in silence for a bit, I waited for Keith to ask me questions about Krolia but he just sat in front of me looking at the ground. I cleared my throat and he lifted his head to look at me.

"Your mother ah....." I started and try to think about what to say. "Your mothers name is Krolia and she trained me to fight when I was younger but at the age of fifteen she was sent to a planet to be a spy again, that was the last time I saw her in person" I stopped to let the information sink in and waited for a response.

"You said again, what do you mean by that?" Keith said scratching the side of his head looking away at first but then moved his eyes back towards me, I nodded.

"When I was seven I was told that I was getting a new trainer because Krolia was being sent to Zarkons command to be a spy, that's where she met Princess Serina as well but it wasn't long until Zarkon sent her and another Galra to go to Earth to get the blue lion"

"Was that how she got to Earth?" He questioned now sitting up and his eyes more focused on me, I nodded and he looked at the ground again. "How do you know all of this?"

"I asked my trainer Thace if he knew what had happened to her and he told me that she was missing. When I was eight she returned to the Blade and told us everything that had happened but she only told me about you" he looked back up to me with interest "she told me all about her time on Earth, the land, the food, your father, and you. She promised me that one day she would take me to see how wonderful Earth is and she would take me meet the two beings she loves more than anything in this universe. You and your father but who would have thought I would have been seeing you sooner" I chuckled a bit at the last part and Keith smiled but a few ticks later his smile faded. "What's wrong young Paladin?" I asked him a little worried.

"If......she loved us so much then.......then why did she leave us?" Keith seemed to be getting emotional, you could see it written all over his face and in his voice.

"She left because it was the only way to protect the two of you, to protect Earth. She knew that she had to take the Galra down on the inside but she couldn't do that if she was on Earth. She also wanted to give you a normal life but that would be hard for her since she was a different species fighting in an intergalactic war" I replied in a soft and calm voice.

".....I see...." he whispered, hurt and pain filled his voice and his face.

"Keith, look at me for a second," he did and I wrapped my arms around him "your mother truly loves you, she still speaks about your planet but most of all she speaks about you and your father. She is looking for every opportunity to find a way back to you, I've been helping her for years but we just couldn't" I sigh, once again the person I've been searching for ended up finding me. Am I really that useless?

"Uh sorry to interrupt but-WOAH WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO DOING!?" Lance yelled as he walked through the door and waved his hand at us while jumping back. I opened my mouth to speak but Keith was already ahead of me.

"I'M HAVING A BONDING MOMENT WITH KATONA SINCE YOU FORGOT OURS!!!!" Keith shouted at the blue Paladin as he squeezed me tighter. Oh yeah, he is definitely Krolia's son, they both have the same strength. I think I'm about to pass out.

"One, let go of Katona. She's turning blue and I'm pretty sure Galra don't change colors like Alteans" After Lance spoke Keith quickly let me go and I gasped for air. "Two, what bonding moment are you talking about because I remember no bonding moment" Lance said as he shrugged, this seemed to really anger Keith.

"WE HAD A HAD A BONDING MOMENT I CRADLED YOU IN MY ARMS!!!!" Keith shouted. Oh?

"Nope, don't remember, didn't happen!" Lance said crossing his arms and shaking his head. Ooooooh! It makes sense now.

"Are you two dating?" I asked pointing my finger at both of them. Their jaws dropped and they both looked at each with red faces, cute.

"WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!!!" They shouted in unison. I got on my feet and patted both of them on the shoulder with a smile on my face and walked into the building, leaving them alone. Once I was inside I started running and hid in the nearest room.

"Uuuhm are you okay Katona?" I turned around and see Shiro with a concerned look on his face. I quickly turned around and fixed my posture.

"Oh I'm fine, do you know where Serina is?" I asked him.

"She's in Becca's room, just keep walking down the hall and it will be the first door on your left" I nodded and started walking out the door.

"Thanks Shiro!" I shouted as I walked to the room. That reminds me, I should probably tell Serina that Krolia is Keith's mom. I almost forgot she used to have a crush on her. After a few ticks I finally reached Becca's door and walked in.

"Princess.....we need to talk"