Chapter 27 - Just A Memory

HARRY'S POV

After the show in Chicago, I went to my hotel and flopped straight on my bed.

The boys all followed to my room. "That show was amazing" Niall said, taking his phone out, obviously to text Holly.

In fact, all the boys had their phones out, texting there loved ones. I frowned and looked down at my phone, the only person who was texting me was my mum.

Nice one mum, I thought to myself.

"Really!" Louis said to his phone. I looked over at him and he was smiling.

"What is it Lou?" I asked him, and he looked up grinning.

"El's with Georgia" he said. I fliched at her name. Not one day has gone past without me thinking of her.

"Thats nice" I said, acting like I didnt care, but really I did.

The boys thought I was still mad because Georgia deleted her number she gave us. Of course Ive tried ringing it but no use.

I still had my ring, never took it off. Ive also seen all of the hate Georgia's been recieving and that's hurt me inside.

I didnt know there were paps on holiday, obviously nothing better to do then take pictures.

Ive told every interviewer not to ask me about Georgia and they havnt.

I usually flip through the pictures of me and Georgia at night, the time I want her most.

Niall was grinning like an idiot, he showed something to Liam, and Liam jumped up.

"Omg! Is this real Niall?" He asked him and Niall nodded eagerly, and that's when I recieved a text.

"Hey boys! You have all been great these past 8 months, so now your tour has finished! Everyone thought it'd be for the best, go have some rest and get ready for October, when you do your last couple of countries. See you soon boys!" Thats what my text said, off Simon.

We all were so excited to go and see our families! 6 months off! yes!

"You know you've got one more show to do tomorrow, and the interview next week, so you'll be staying in Chicago" Paul said, walking in.

We didnt mind that, this time next week we will be home!

"Im going to invite the girls up" Liam said, talking about Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor and Holly.

I frowned and looked at my ring.

Shes just a memory Harry, just a memory.