Chapter 2

*Third person pov*

   "Fine just nobody laugh"he said.Adrien gulped and said"It's Ladybug."Everyone looked at Marinette she looked a little bumbed,but on the inside she was jumping up and down."Wow I mean she probably doesn't even know you exist Adrien"Chloe told his friend."Ok I don't want to play this anymore so let's just change and watch a movie"Alya said to get everyone to forget about that.Especially her best friend Marinette.They all changed and Marinette had a Chat Noir wonsie and Adrien had a Ladybug wonsie.Alya went to the kitchen with Nino and Marinette.

  "You ok dudette"asked the brunette haired boy to his bluenette friend."Yh I guess so"she said almost crying but she didn't know why."Awh girl it's ok he's a bit dumb I mean how could he not like you your Marinette Dupan-Chang and everyone love you"she said trying to cheer her friend up.The bluenette girl chuckled"I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back".

*Marinette's pov*

  "Tikki why do I feel hurt I mean I am Ladybug after all"she asked her little red friend."Maybe you were expecting to hear a different answer Marinette"she replied."Your right Tikki I was expecting to hear my name my real name not Ladybug"she said while tearing up."Oh Marinette please don't cry"the little red kwami said sadly."Your right I need to stop crying and get back out there"she said while wiping her tears.As she left the bathroom she bumbed into someone.

  "Marinette? Are you alright?"said the mysterious voice."Yh im fine"she said looking up. Omg it's Adrien seriously. "Are you sure you look like you've been crying"he asked a little worried."Oh it's cuz I was putting my contact in"she told him. I can't believe I lied to him. "Oh I didn't know you wore contacts" he replied a bit shooked."Yh I did um can you excuse me really quick"she said as she walked towards Alya and Nino arguing."Why are you guys fighting know"she asked a bit annoyed and concerned."He wants to watch an action movie but I want a romance movie" she said to the bluenette."Ohh a romance movie sounds nice because last time we watched n action movie"she replied to her friends information."See I told you we watched an action movie last week"she told her boyfriend."Ok fine we'll watch a romance movie"he announced to everyone.

*Third person pov*

  Everyone fell asleep while watching the movie.Well everyone except for Marinette and Adrien."So what college are you going to?"Adrien asked trying to start a conversation."I'm going to"the bluenette girl responded."Really?! Me too I hope we get to have classes together"he said. You have got to be kidding me I can't go to school with Adrian beside why would he want to stay here in Paris, Marinette asked herself.

  "Can I lay my head on your shoulder Mari?"Adrien asked.Marinette blushed and said"Sure but are you going to sleep there?".Adrien replied and said "Yhea sorry I'm just really tired right now and we have to sleep on the floor unlike them". Marinette started blushing even more."Ok well let's just go to sleep.Besides we have a photoshoot to go to tomorrow"she said sleepy.Adrien turned the TV off and played on Marinette's shoulder.