𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢🍄

𝐵ᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ:
My mom drinks her life away she only really cares about two things if I'm being honest with you they are alcohol and how she is going to buy more alcohol. Obviously I'm not one of the things she cares about, I'm just her daughter.. So that means I have to care for myself, when she's drunk she says the cruelest things to me, "your ungrateful, ugly, you will never mean anything to me!"and more.You are probably wondering what happened to your dad will I actually don't know anything about him my mom never mentions anything about him if I ever asked about him when she was sober which is not all the time, but she was nice when she's sober, she would be so angry when I would ask or mention him, so I never ask.I'm not sure if you can't tell already but I'm the only child.

Present: Jhené pov
y/m:JHENÉ!!
Jhené: coming!
I'm currently upstairs in my room kind of keeping my distance from my mom cause it's Saturday and the weekends are the WORST..
Jhené : yes?
y/m: here go get me more alcohol!
she says handing me money
Jhené : mom I'm not over 21+
Y/m: WELL FIND A WAY! She says yelling in my face.
Jhené : o-okay.
I quickly went upstairs to put some shoes on and a hoodie...

Heyy besties so I'm not sure if this is good so far lmk if it's going good so far I know it's only the first part but I just wanna know and try to make it better :)
Well I hope you enjoy this book.