Chapter Twenty-Three

Bakugo's PoV

"His face though. You could see the regret." Mina said grabbing another chip from the bag. Uraraka, Mina, and I were all at Deku's dorm and we were all about to watch Frozen II.

"I know. Too bad it's only cause he now knows you'll probably be famous." Deku told her setting the popcorn down on the table infront of us all. We were sitting on the couch in the living room with Uraraka on the left end, then Mina, then me, and then Deku on the right end.

"And that's why you don't cheat. You never know what that person might become." Uraraka said. We all agreed and then started the movie. During the song "Next Right Thing" Deku a d Uraraka had started to cry a bit, Deku more than Uraraka. I laughed at them before Kina put her hand over my mouth not moving her eyes from the screen.

I pushed her hand off of my mouth and watch the movie pretending to be invested. After the movie was over everyone else was asleep and I felt myself starting to doze off. In the morning we had to get ready for classes earlier than normal since we had extra classes this morning.

By the end of the day everyone was mentally drained and if they weren't a person who liked to be on top of things and get their homework done with like me, they were in their dorm asleep or doing something on their phone to relax. I was currently in Izuku dorm with him while we write our essays. Surprisingly he was enjoying it a lot. Like he was actually happy about writing an essay. Personally I didn't mind essays they weren't my favorite thing but most of the time they weren't the worst, but never in my life have I been that happy to write one.

He of course, he finished his essay before me and ended up helping me finish mine so we could do our math. After maybe two hours we had all our homework done and so we just talked. We decided to go downstairs to get some food when we heard Denki and Shinsou fighting.

"WATER ISN'T WET DENKI! IT MAKES THINGS WET!"

"NO IT IS WET BECUSE ALL THE WATER MOLECULES ARE TOUCHING EACH OTHER MAKING IT WET!"

"NO DENKI THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!" Not wanting to deal with thos I just dragged Deku back up to his dorm and texted Kirishima to bring g us food. He brought us food and the three of us watched a bunch of Vine compilations cause why not I guess. It was all Kirishima's idea of course and we eventually started tallying who laughed the most and in the end I had laughed the least meaning I won and would chose the next movie I watched with Kirishima.

"Hey Kacchan can we watch Beauty and The Beast? Please." He asked me after Kirishima left. Pretending I didn't want to I agreed and he happily went and got the movie ready. At some point during the movie we both fell asleep and when I woke up Izuku was snuggled up into my chest my arms wrapped around him. Sadly we had had classes so I couldn't keep holding him. After five minutes I woke him up and we got ready for school and went downstairs to get breakfast. We walked with Mina, Denki, Kirishima, and Sero to class all laughing about stupid things we've all done in the past.

-----
Hai peeps! My friend just got a wattpad account and started writing a story so if you would like to support him they are mylasthawhasbeenyeed . Sorry for my inconsistent updates like ive said before I'm working on other fanfiction that aren't out yet, school is killing me, I still need to finish OHSHC and Haikyuu, and I just started and finished Yuri on Ice this weekend so yeah...... I'm so sorry about how inconsistent these updates are I'm trying my best.