Part 3

"Hello"- Malaysian

"Hello" - English

"Hello" - Japanese

Hey guys. Today is my birthday so, I guess I updated this story. If you have any idea of what story should I published?

Meh before I un-publish this story it was my 17th birthday. Now, I am 20th now. I felt old. When I publish it, it wouldn't be my birthday.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Solar POV.

It has been officially a week since Boboiboy switch dimension. It is still a mystery why Harmony's soulmate suddenly switch dimension. Someone can't switch dimension without the dimension watch. Unless, the Fates have something to do with this.

I decide to call my 'sister', who is a guardian at the dimension where Boboiboy is right now.

I contacted her and I see her hologram started  to show up and it's mean that she accepted the call.

"Melody, how wonderful to see you again." I said.

"It's nice to see you too Solar. So? Why do you call me? Is there another mission?" She asks.

"I kinda have a mission for you but, don't freak out. " I said.

"You're scaring me Solar." she said.

"Harmony's soulmate is at your dimension right now." I said.

"How!?!" she freaks out.

"Well that's what I am going to find out. So keep an eye on an orange dino cap boy, usually he wear orange color vest." I said.

"I understood." She said.

"Okay, that's all I want to say. Good luck on guarding the dimension." I said.

"Thank you and hope your missions doing well too. Bye Solar." She said.

"Bye." I said and cut the connection.

Melody POV.

Well looks like I have to take care of my twin soul mate. Why I say twin, because Harmony and I were created at the same time. 

I get up and take a shower.  Then go downstairs to greet mom and dad. They're the one who adopted me after I was drop at the orphanage by Solar.

They are nice to me too. So, I won't have to be afraid of being abused. Mom gave me two slice of bread that already been roasted and I cover both of them in chocolate spread and cheese. 

"Thanks mom." I said and kiss her cheek.

"You're welcome honey." Mom said.

You guys want to know my quirks? My quirk is kind of like solar manipulation and the family source of warmth. 

"Melody, you're going to be late for school if you don't go now." Dad said while looking at the clock.

"Okay. Thanks for reminding me dad." I said and quickly eat the bread and grab my school bag. I kissed both of my parent cheeks and put on my shoes.

I go outside and run to the school. While running I see Izuku comes out from his house with an orange dino cap boy.

"Izuku! Run or we'll be late for school." I shout and continue to run.