Creepy man

[ Mom's Name : Jennifer
Daughter's name : Sarah ]
{ Once upon a time, There lived a mom and her daughter in a abandoned house. The house was in the middle of the forest, where no one lived nearby. }
One day Sarah asks Jennifer where her dad lives. Jennifer replied "Your dad lives in Hell"
Sarah was shocked by jennifer's behaviour Because she knew that her mom doesn't talks like this. Sarah ignored it, and continue asking questions about her dad. Jennifer gets angry and she leaves. Sarah was very sad because she could never see her dad, She slept while thinking about her dad.
*Next day*
Sarah heard a voice saying to her, "Come to me, Sarah".
She turned back and saw a man looking at her and saying this with a creepy smile. Sarah got scared and shouted "Mom!! mom!!"
Jennifer ran and came up to her, she saw jennifer looking at something so she she looked at the same place And saw nothing.
Sarah said "Mom, dad told me to come with him" Jennifer got shocked and scolded Sarah and said "I told you, Your dad Doesn't lives on earth but on hell."
Sarah got angry and said "mom i hope dad kills you" Sarah left.
* In the night *
Just as Jennifer was about to sleep, she heard a voice from behind her, She turned back but saw nothing. Then as soon as she was about to close her eyes, she heard a voice from behind her saying, "I will take Sarah with me"
After hearing this Jennifer heard sarah's scream, She came running to her room but sarah wasn't there, jennifer started looking for sarah... Then she saw sarah in front of her standing and smiling . jennifer Said to sarah with teary eyes "Sarah where were you?" Sarah said nothing but just pointed behind her.
Jennifer looked back and saw her husband standing with a creepy smile , The man started coming close and with a knife.
Jennifer Took sarah and ran From that house.
*Next morning*
Jennifer started looking up the history of the house on the net And found out that whoever lives in that house never comes back alive.
Jennifer Was in a shock but then she was glad that she left the house, but as soon as she turned back She saw the same man creepily smiling at her And BOOM.