💖 Commission Love Notes Using A List With Your Name ($6.00 Deal!)

For these Love Notes they'll be written as if the character of your choice is writing it to you. The guidelines will do all the explaining.

Guidelines

The letter will have the character writing why or what they love about you through the first initials of your name. Some will be longer depending on the details of your commission. The name, type of plot you want for this love note, and depending on the character I'll be describing. I'll make it more personalized to you the more you describe to me. If you describe what type of relationship you're wanting then I assure you it feels more faithful to the character of your choosing. You can ask for something with a shy theme, yandere themed, romantic themed, it could be anything creativity is up to you. Think of it as you would a love letter but it's short and has a name of your choosing. I'll have a full example of these love notes at the bottom.

I'll use a short name as an example for how it would be written in these love notes, "Ann"

A = Absolutely
I absolutely adore how you're there for me
N = No way
As in there's no way I could live without you
N = Now or Never
I'm confessing my love to you. It's now or never because I can't live without letting you know where you place in my heart.

💚 Prices 💚

• Payments are done through PayPal (US Dollars)
• Private messages only please
• I'll have a full example at the bottom with word count so you have a better understanding of what you could possibly Commission.

💖 Love Note Commissions

700 words = $6.00

If you want additional content

It's additional to your commission
(+500 words) =  +$4.00

Total Price: $10.00 (700 words + 500 words)

If you want Longer content

It's additional to your commission
(+800 words) = +$7.00

Total Price: $13.00 (700 words + 800 words)

Further Content
(+100 words) = +$2.00
If you want less added to your commission. Every 100 words equals $2.00. Reminder this would be additional to your commission.

Example:
Here's a full example. I'll be using the name, "Elizabeth" for this example and I'll also be using the character Inuyasha from the anime Inuyasha. He's a half human/half demon with a tough guy personality so he's a bit of a tsundere but he has a big heart.

~

You and Inuyasha have started a relationship a while ago. You two got into an argument during the day and haven't talked to each other. It's night time so you're both camped outside with the others. Inuyasha can't sleep since he felt bad about the argument today. He's not the best at admitting how he feels since he gets incredibly embarrassed so he decides to tell you how he feels with a love note. He also takes this opportunity to apologize.

Dear Elizabeth,

I know we've had an argument today but I can't put into words how I feel about you... so I decided to write you a letter. Don't make a big deal about it okay? It's a silly note. I also wanted to apologize. You make me feel.. like I'm more than a half breed. You make me feel like it doesn't matter. You don't care if I'm a filthy half breed. You love me for who I am. I always found it admirable about you. I love you but I also love you more than you know.

E = Everything
As in you're my everything. There is no way I see myself without you.

L = Love
I love you. I'll say it everyday for you if I have to.

I = I am in love
I am in love with you. Ever since the first day we met. You're always there for me.

Z =Zero
As in there's zero chance anyone else could replace you in my heart. You're the only one for my heart.

A = Above
I love you above and beyond

B = Because
I love you because you're so kind and dedicated to me.

E = Even
Even if I had to go through hell and back for you, I'd do it without a second thought.

T = True
You're my true love

H = Heaven
I may be a demon but around you I always feel like I'm in heaven.

-Inuyasha

In the morning Inuyasha hands you the love note without looking at you. You're unsure if he's being immature and doesn't want to speak to you. You read the note out of curiosity. You're surprised a tough guy like your boyfriend would write you such a letter! You slipped it into your pocket with a big smile. You got up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek in appreciation. Inuyasha felt his face turning red.

This was 400 words

Obviously it's a short example. For a real commission I'll communicate with my customer and see what else they'd like so I can make it closer to 700 words. Hope this example was enjoyable enough for you to want a commission. Please private message me if you're interested.

~

Thank you very much for taking an interest to my commission book. Please support this by sharing and/or giving me feedback. It's much appreciated.