part 16

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

Update is not that short so please don't tell me to increase the length.. it has 1350 words

To all the baccha parties reading my story pretty please don't call me diii because I myself is bacchi and I hate if someone calls me diii😭😭🤧🤧 My name is Alisha call me with my name..

Sunlight peep inside the room caressing Nandini's face.. She stirred in sleep and opened her eyes then shut it tight..

Ughhh she knew she wouldn't be getting any more sleep she sat up yawning twice and then turned to other side to get the most adorable view which made her smile..

Manik was sleeping on his back while Ayan was sleeping on Manik's chest..She took her phone and clicked their picture then laid down again gazing at them..

They were looking so cute sleeping like this.."I know me and my son both are hot but please don't stare at us like a creep" and this broke her chain of thoughts.. She looked away then turned to other side being all embarassed..

"There is nothing to get embarrassed Nandini you can stare at me anytime you want" She heard him whispering in his ears as his arms wrapped around her from back.. "Manik Ayan hai" She tried to pulled back.. "He is sleeping" He answered and she felt tingles down her spine feeling him close..

She squirmed a little as hand fingers dived inside her t-shirt and started tracing her skin.. "Manik Kya kar rahe hai aa..p?" Her voice cracked at last.

"Kuch bhi toh nahi" He answered snuggling more closer to her neck while his fingers traced her whole skin going little up...

He pressed his lips on her ear to her neck and she gasped as his hand moved up.. She held his hand clutching it tightly "don't manik" and took a deep breath to calm herself down..

"You don't want this" He whispered huskily as his lips worked on her neck to her nape before she could reply her phone started ringing which was on the side table..

"My phone" She sat up and grabbed the phone seeing the caller id her face turned pale but his words of last night rang in her ears.. Taking a deep breath she picked the call..

"Finally Madame Nandini picked my call" She heard her voice.. "Why did you all me?" Nandini asked bluntly..

"Ohoo attitude huh? Well let me tell you one thing don't show off much just because of us you are a successful in your life my mom dad gave you everything you were just a mere orphan girl.. They loved you like their own child but what you did huh? You snatched my husband my babies you bloody homewrec--" Nandini cut her off...

"I am not a homewrecker okay? It's you you are a cheater and betrayer and I didn't snatch anything" Nandini tried to keep her voice low just then Manik realised it was purvi..

He took the phone from Nandini and tap on the speaker mode.."Damnn very bad purvi you disturbed my and my little one's special moment"

Nandini tried to take the phone from his hand but he just glared at her in return making her sigh "You just called her homewrecker huh? Then tell me who are you? And one more thing she isn't an orphan she has me and our babies now bye and don't you dare to disturb her again otherwise you know" he hung the call and gave the phone back to her..

"Mum daa" They turned hearing their Little Love's voice "we are here only jaan" Manik said picking him up and made him sat on his stomach..

"Gool moling" he wished yawning.. "Good morning Jaan/ My heart" they wished him back..
_________________________________