Rules Of The System

AN: The following rules will be automatically understood by Izuku as his quirk gives him a full understanding of its capabilities - literally his quirk, ok? (no gods or deities, at least not ones who give free systems or anything in between it is HIS quirk and nothing less). Also, there's no party system (Man, I can feel people cheering from here!)

◖═══════════════════════◗

RULES AND GIMMICKS:

1. Level: Izuku can level up like any character in a video game. Every level gives him +2 in all attributes and +1 additional free points.

2. Attributes: Izuku was 6 different attributes. They are; Strenght, Vitality, Dexterity, Intelligence, Charm, and Luck. There's no HP or MP, Vitality and Intelligence govern how much damage he can take or how much magic he can use, it's instinctual.

3. Active And Passive Skills: Different from normal games, Izuku cannot learn a skill just by repeating an action, instead, he can learn them by spending AP gained from defeated foes or by completing quests as well as challenges. Also, skills can only be bought with AP after he completed the skill conditions. Some skills just need level and attributes, but others need a pre-bought skill, like ice manipulation needing water manipulation. Different from attributes, which are determined by numbers, skills have ranks, from E- to Ex+. Sometimes, Izuku may have certain skills which are not shown on his status screen, that's because when he "learns" a skill, with is engraved on his DNA, lifting the reachable, humanly limits of the said skill and giving it unique and amazing properties. Izuku quirk, in more ways than one, alters reality on a large, but otherwise controlled scale to slowly fit his needs. Also, if Izuku was the necessary level, attributes or conditions meet, then he can spend more AP to learn a skill on a higher rank. For example, he could spend 100-AP to learn the Detroit Smash(E) or 200-AP to learn the Detroit Smash(D), see it? Neat, right? Oh, and most skills only have the rank and description of the effect, the rank is which really important, along with the attributes.

4. Perks: Perks are unique abilities that are very difficult to come by. Izuku can only learn them by reaching a certain number in an attribute, completing difficult quests, or defeating strong foes.

5. Relationship And Relationship Quests: Relationships have a total of four levels. They are; Acquaintances, Friends, Lovers (Best Friends), and Soul Mates (Brothers). Relationship Quests is something automatically completed when Izuku reaches a max level with someone else, which gives him a unique perk that is basically an effect based on the said person Quirk.

6. Shop: There's no shop, but there is something else.

7. Missions And Challenges: Missions or Quests are hard to come by. Why? Well, quests give plenty of rewards, it shouldn't be something easy, so it won't. Challenges, on the other hand, are like the daily quests of Solo Leveling, easy to accomplish and give moderate rewards, do not expect quests to be easy, though most of them will be from the main cannon story. Izuku can see a big (?) In some people, those are quest or challengee marks, all of them come in three different colors - Green, Blue, and Gold. Green and Blue are marked as challenges, while Gold as Quests. There also Challenges in the system menu and quests are also given. The Big (?) Is just there to add variety to Izuku quirk.

8. Dungeons: Dungeons exist in the whole wide world, and can be found by Izuku. Their variety is on another scale, however, as you'll all see.

9. Equipment and Items: Equipment and Items have ranks too, the higher their ranks, the more abilities, and effects they have, along with durability. Every, single piece of equipment was at least one special ability, even those of E-Rank.

10. Inventory: Izuku was an inventory with 11 available slots, he'll acquire +1 for every level up and only some very specific items can be stacked, like health potions.