A Quirk Gaming: Tutorial 1

You know, Izuku Midoriya never thought his life could get even better than meeting All Might, his idol, on the day posterior to this one and becoming his disciple - Aka, the next symbol of peace.

«You have rested on a warm and comfortable bed in a safe place. All injuries have been healed, and any harmful status of effect cured!»

He was wrong, very, VERY much so. Believe it or not, that's the first thing he saw when he woke up in his bed, at the beginning he thought it was just a prank from his bleary mind, but well...

Toothbrush - No Rank

- A normal toothbrush that can be found in almost any convenience store.

When you start seeing words in blue flickering screens of light everywhere, you gotta at least realize something is wrong, right?

Izuku DID realize and was calm about it, and that's... That's what made him freeze over. The total lack of care about the things he was been seeing since he woke up being in the end, very real. Anxiety washed over him at his apparent lack of care, but Izuku being Izuku couldn't help analyze things all over.

He put everything that happened in perspective and tried to go over it again and again.

All in all, Izuku found out that there's only one way to know the truth of the matter - if he took in the game-like characteristics he's been seeing until now as a proper indication, then...

Izuku took a deep breath...

"Status!!" And said the most obvious thing he could think of as loudly and as clearly as he could.

◖═══════════════════════◗

Izuku Midoriya - Deku

Level: 1 - 0% (EXP)

Hair Color: Green.         Eye Color: Green.

Condition: Healthy.         Age: 17

Alignment: Neutral Good(?) / Evil(?)

Attributes:

Strength: 5      Vitality: 5      Dexterity: 15

Intelligence: 25      Charm: 10      Luck: 15

ATP (Attribute Points): 10

AP (Ability Points): 1600

Learned Skills:

[Playthrough(???) - ???]

- The manifestation of your quirk that makes your life a game. From attributes, skills, and quests to anything else in between. It also keeps negative emotions in check, along with an additional boost in confidence. It took an incredible amount of time to manifest because of the amount of energy necessary it needed to be activated as well the number of changes it needed to do to the host DNA to able accommodate the high derivations - also know as Skills. To protect the host from foreign attention, it counseled itself from the world.

[Analytical Eye(S) - 0%]

[Active/Passive]

- A skill cultivated by years of experience in analyzing heroes as a form of coping mechanism towards abuse.

- It actively bestows information about the name, quirk, and traits of an individual.

- It passively gives a small form of premonition that can be used in and outside of battle.

[Parallel Thinking(E) - 0%]

[Passive]

- A skill cultivated by always being aware of your surroundings while also writing in your notebook at the same time.

- +1 additional thought processes.

[English proficiency(B) - 0%]

[Passive]

- A skill cultivated by being an All Might fanboy... Yeah, nothing new here.

- It gives enough understanding to talk as well and as fast as someone born in America. The accent is still a problem, though.

◖═══════════════════════◗

Izuku was speechless... And more than a little angered at the fact that he DID in fact had a quirk for more than 13 years and he didn't even know that!

"Fuck!!" He cursed for the first time in his entire life, consequences be damned! He could understand why his quirk concealed itself, considering the impact a reality-changing quirk could have on the social world, but still...!

... It was only an hour later that Izuku calmed down from his more than well-deserved fit. In fact, he should have had one sooner.

◖═══════════════════════◗

AN: Short chapter showing Izuku status. Next chapter things will start to get better for Izuku and he'll finally choose his first Perk! Also chapters will be much, much longer. Comment about what do you all think about the format of Izuku status page, and also where I could do better on it.

Thank You, and if you liked the chapter - only if you liked - please vote. It helps and motivates me to write more.

- Alucard.