Chapter 11: Cheesy News

"Hello? Hello, hello!"

A red-phone-headed guy with an older model greeted Jack as he entered a pizzeria. The room he was in, it was the closest one to the entrance. It was the Prize Corner.

"Hello and welcome to the NEW and IMPROVED Freddy's! ...Well actually, it's not NEW. Or IMPROVED. Leave me alone there's like 50 of them. They can't be ALL new or improved!

"...Uhh, I mean, welcome to your new Summer-job at Freddy Fazbender's!"

"Glad to be here," replied Jack.

"You're a natural liar! That's good! We need those! You're in the prize area. The area of prizes! It's the closest room in the pizzeria to the entrance! Here, you can swap tokens for prizes. We pay our workers exclusively in tokens here." explained the Phone.

"Okay." Jack was unamused. This wasn't the first location to do this. But he didn't want to even argue.

"Okay... So would you like a small tour, so you can see what there is to do here?"

Jack looked around and beyond from where he stood. A small tour would be  nice, but it would be a waste of time and energy. The layout would be similar to others, at least only the Saferoom, Security Office and the Restrooms.

"Nah, let's get straight to business," Jack said with a wave of his hand.

"Okay, okay, if you insist. Before I hire you, I gotta ask you a few questions... What's your name?" The Phone Guy asks, taking out some clipboard from his suit.

"—Orange Guy..."

"Is that so? What exactly it says on the tin, does it...? Okay, uhh, thanks for that..." he writes that name down, with just Jack's word, almost like every other Phone Guy he met before.

"Uhh," he continued, "Any past in crime-related activity?"

"I indirectly caused WWI...and WWII..." With that response, even though he answered with that, Jack had no idea if he really did or not.

"Oh, nothing serious then! Now, Orange Employee. You gotta sign this paper, this contract," The Phone hands him a red set of papers stapled together.

"Nothing too intimidating here, we all signed the paper," the Phone added, finally handing him a pen.

"Sure thing!" Jack took the pen and signed it.

"You poor fool..."

Jack woke up and no longer saw the red contract in his hands, but instead the ceiling of the room he was in, his bedroom. Of his house! His house that he found after remembering it while he was in Fredbear's diner two days ago.

"...That...was that me entering the location I worked at months ago, didn't I? The Colorado location...? With that stiff-jerkass Phone...?"

Jack sat on that thought for a while and stared at the ceiling as he did. The lights in the room were all off since he had been sleeping, so he reached over to the nightstand on the right side of his bed to turn on the lamp he had. If it weren't for the lamp, he'd literally need a flashlight to see around his room...