Chapter 1

"The first world war was started by a teenager, with a pistol

"The first world war was started by a teenager, with a pistol. A Serbian farmer who decided to assassinate Archduke Francisco Fernando. He started a chain reaction, which led to two world wars and the current cold war. The personality is revealed in the decisions. Think for a moment ... to whom do you direct your anger? A thief? A pedophile? A world leader? This decision reveals all the secrets and reveals the real reason. Ask yourself ... in the same situation, perfect for shooting at a clear opportunity... Who would kill? As homework, I challenge you to kill someone who deserves it.", the bell rang. "Kill, hide the body, get rid of the evidence and tell us what you did."

"Don't worry. He always challenges us to do this when there is a new student. It's to see if you really deserve to be with us."

A blond boy walked side by side with Alexia who was holding her books tightly against her chest.

"I'm Nathan.", he introduced herself, receiving a nod.

Nathan Mansen. 18 years old. Sweden.
It belongs to "rats".
No one in his family had attended murder school, Kings Dominion.
He was made fun of for that and didn't have many friends.
Homicide: some homeless.

"Alexia.", she replied in a low voice.

"You will see that you will enjoy being here. It's a little difficult at first, but then you get used to it."

Alexia's eyes met the eyes of the brunette who went to get her.

Marcus Lopez. 19 years old. San Francisco.
In the past, he had belonged to the "rats".
He now belonged to the Soto Vatos cartel. He led, alongside Maria.
Known for setting his old orphanage on fire and killing people for fun.

"Hmm, Marcus. He's tough but he's a good person.", he heard Nathan comment. "But you have to be careful with Maria, the obsessed girlfriend", he pointed discreetly at the girl with black hair and red lips.

Maria Salazar. 19 years old. Mexico.
Ex-girlfriend of Chico, ex-leader of Soto Vatos.
Reasons for death not determined.
Bipolar and obsessed with Marcus.
Known for her discreet deaths, using her fans as a weapon.

"But well, I believe that you are not here to cause problems.", he continued, leaning against a wall.

Alexia did the same, placing herself beside her. She tilted her head back, supporting it and closed her eyes, sighing.

"You will see that in this school we have different types of people.", he continued, making Alexia open her eyes. "For example, there we have Sam. He is part of the Nazi group and next to him, Brandy. His Nazi and psychopathic girlfriend. Was there a better match?", he asked, making Alexia laugh.

Sam Miller. 19 years old. Germany.
Leader of the Nazi group and known for getting involved with quite a few girls.
Recruited for poisoning many people.
Currently, he kills for fun and praises white supremacy.

"We have Saya. Leader of the Kuroki union. The director's favorite student but, despite having that bad air, you will see that she is a flower.", Alexia frowned.

Saya Kuroki. 18 years old. Japan.
Leader of the Kuroki union.
Despite being the favorite and characterized as the princess of King's Dominion, she tends to live, in secret, with the "rats".
Sometimes, she talks to Maria, of whom she was once best friend.
She uses her machete as a weapon, killing anyone who gets in her way.

"Well, these are the people you should be concerned about. But an important piece of advice? Nazis have nothing good to offer. Keep away from them". She remained silent, while watching the students, in their black and red uniforms. "Or, if you prefer, just get along with those in your group. You will learn that, here, the groups doesn't mix", he nodded to start walking.

"And what would my group be?", asked, censored himself since the answer is obvious.

"The "rats"." he replied, as if the question had been important. "Come. I will show you our place."

Alexia followed the blonde to the roof of the school, where more people were. The song "Hayloft" played on a small radio, placed on a table.

"Didn't you say that the groups don't mix? Why is Marcus here?", Alexia asked, in a low voice, so that only Nathan could hear.

"He comes here to smoke. But as I told you, he is no longer with us. Power went to his head.", he giggled. "Guys, I introduce you to Alexia. The newest member of the "rats". There were two more boys in the place. One with green hair and the other with tattoos all over his body, including his face. There was also a girl with black hair, pale and with a scar on her left cheek.

"Hello Alexia! I'm Merida. He's Billy", she pointed to the green-haired boy. "And he's Jayden.", the tattooed boy

"What fame you already have!", heard Marcus comment, giving one more blow in the cigarette. "Kill the parents? You should be careful not to end up like them.", threw his cigarette on the floor and released the smoke in his lungs.

"Be careful not to burn like children in the orphanage. You already know that you're not the only one to burn people" she whispered.

However, not enough for Marcus not to hear. In the blink of an eye, Marcus was in front of him and and his hands were on Alexia's neck. He looked her in the eye, with a provocative smile on his face.

"If I were you, I would be more careful, "rat"", he warned.

He pressed Alexia's neck a little more, causing her to put her hands on her wrists. Soon after he left it and left the terrace.

"She's crazy!" Jayden commented, burst into laughter. "Girl, you just arrived and you want to die already", asked, holding out a cigarette.

"I just don't think it's fair for him to be able to talk about my parents and I can't say anything. He doesn't know me", she grunted, blowing on his cigarette.

"The Master gave his talk again, about who to kill?", Merida asked, taking a seat on one of the chairs.

"Yes. Always the same thing. I think I'm going to start missing classes, like you". Nathan replied, taking the cigarette from the girl with black hair. "Alexia, do you know who you're going to kill?"

"I don't know. Marcus seems like a good option.". Alexia said, making everyone laugh. "It would have to be someone who really deserved to die. Someone who has done something so bad that it was never possible to forgive.". Remained silent for a few seconds. "Why not George Bush?", the three "rats" were unable to control their laughter, however, when they saw that Alexia remained serious, they were silent.

"Bush? I didn't say this girl is crazy!", exclaimed Jayden, placing his hand on his forehead.

"Two wars started, enacted a lot of meaningless laws. I don't see why not.", Alexia shrugged.

"How about someone more accessible?" Nathan asked, placing his hand on the girl's shoulder.

"I'm going to kill George Bush."

***

Hi! What do you think about the first chapter?

Please, if you find an error say it. English isn't my first language and if you tell me, you'll help me improve my english.

♡♡♡