fσяту ѕєνєи

Jin answered Jungkook's call.

Jin, you won't believe it.

-What?

We have a surprise. Guess.

-I have no idea. Don't make me curious, just say it.

What's with that tone of your voice? Is Japan that good? Seems like we made the right decision.

- I can't get what you're trying to say. What decision JK?

Jimin took the phone.

We are here.

- Where?

Japan! We will be in Kyoto by the next afternoon. We had already planned this trip a while ago but thought about keeping it a surprise.

-Woah! Really? I didn't expect that. That's great. By the way, I too have a surprise for you. You won't believe it.

What's it Jin? And you sound different. I'm getting curious now.

- Save it for a while. Tell me where are we meeting tomorrow

What about Maruyama Park?

-Okay. That was on my tomorrow's list too.

Really? Why do you always choose to go to such romantic places to suffer alone?

- I don't know. Tell me the time.

Oh. But anyway, it's nice that you won't be alone this time. We will be there. How about 6 PM?

-Ok. I'll be there.

Wait, what about your surprise?

- Be patient, you won't regret it.

Oh. Okay. I'm excited.

Me too, Jungkook spoke

-Bye.

Jin was looking at Taehyung as he talked. He saw how fast the expression on Taehyung's face changed. He looked gloomy and a bit upset.

"What?", Jin asked when the call ended.

Taehyung was just looking down, he didn't answer so Jin made him look at him and saw a hint of tears. "Did something happen?"

"It should not hurt but it does"

"What?", Jin didn't know what Taehyung was talking about.

"You didn't tell them that you found me. You never mentioned me. And you said 'I', 'I'll be there'. But it is ok. You can go there tomorrow, alone and meet your friends. But can you assure me that you will be happy? And if you ever come back here, don't get lost along the way. Tell me, I'll pick you up", Taehyung said.

"I don't think that I can assure you that because me being happy coincides with making you happy. So what do you think I should do now?", Jin asked.

"I don't know", Taehyung replied.

"Why are you like this Taehyung. I never mentioned you because we will surprise them. Do you get it now?", Jin asked.

Taehyung looked a bit surprised then nodded.

"And they aren't just my friends, they are your friends too. So we will meet them."

Taehyung smiled and held Jin's hands, "So it is true. Are you saying that I will be able to meet Jimin and Jungkook?"

"Yes, they are here to visit Japan and we'll meet them tomorrow, as you heard", Jin said while looking at Taehyung's adorable and curious eyes. He was surprised at how Taehyung's switched between being extremely adorable and almost terrifying.